word on the street
2011.Dec.31, 01:46 PM
RE: word on the street
+1, well said

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.31, 01:51 PM
So noone here is familiar with the concept of social justice correct?
Now people are attempting(In vain)to make the assertion that it's wrong to stand up to one's oppressors.
Let me get this right so RobinHood was actually a villain and not a friend of the downtrodden?

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Dec.31, 01:57 PM
(2011.Dec.31 01:51 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  So noone here is familiar with the concept of social justice correct?
Now people are attempting(In vain)to make the assertion that it's wrong to stand up to one's oppressors.
Let me get this right so RobinHood was actually a villain and not a friend of the downtrodden?

You're not being oppressed. You're being a whiny bitch who thinks they are entitled to much more than they are entitled to. You made your choices. Life circumstances are what they are because you made them that way.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2011.Dec.31, 02:00 PM
(2011.Dec.31 01:25 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.31 11:37 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.30 05:42 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.30 04:16 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Gym days are class but what about people levelling I recon you should do double rxp on gym days so everyone gets the choice To improve there character

i say bad fucking luck to those ppl. i have been one on gym day and had more then the normal targets to mug. Wink

I agree with HUNT3R that for those less fortunate and financially challenged(Which doesn't include myself) double experience should be a option.
Since the above recommended option isn't available for the less fortunate random hopsitalizations (Justified or not)by the less fortunate upon the more fortunate should be viewed as a socially acceptable response at striking back at the establishment.

Yeah, not. I have been in the position where I have no house many a time on gym day, as I'm sure many are. And yet this is the first time that ANYONE has complained, to the best of my knowledge. If you decide to loan out your house, or buy a new weapon instead of having a house, that's fine, but you have to live with the consequences. Everyone has the ability to have the ranch, which provides reasonable trains, and with fiscal responsibility, the midlan houses are well within reach for a couple months' savings. So, no. There should not be double exp days.

As a further argument against double exp days, they speed up the game's already daunting level progression. A new player who comes in might see people well into the 50's and 60's and, after seeing that leveling isn't a cakewalk, leave because he sees it as unreasonably difficult. Basically getting two (or more, if one decided to fully take advantage of the day) days of leveling is really not healthy.

As far as the "acceptable retaliation", that is outright bullshit. It is not "fighting the establishment", as those players have no influence. It is simply using you poor decision-making in the past to justify being a bully.
^^^^^
[Image: shut_your_whore_mouth_trollcat.jpg]

Hunt3r is right....a special day with double exp will be fine...

He is back....
2011.Dec.31, 02:01 PM
(2011.Dec.31 01:51 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  So noone here is familiar with the concept of social justice correct?

There's a difference between Robin Hood's England and AL. For one, the wealth is not fixed in AL, whereas it was in England. For another, the wealth concentration in England was due to inheritance, not skill. Also, the wealthy people are not oppressing you in the same sense.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Dec.31, 02:07 PM
(2011.Dec.31 01:57 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  

You're not being oppressed. You're being a whiny bitch who thinks they are entitled to much more than they are entitled to. You made your choices. Life circumstances are what they are because you made them that way.

Quoted for truth.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Dec.31, 03:59 PM
(2011.Dec.31 01:57 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  

I'm not speaking for myself or complaining,I have superior housing and an abundance of cash at my disposal.
I'm doing what I've always done and always will which is supporting ideas that would help others less fortunate than I and possibly help level the playing field.
It's because noone supports redistribution of wealth that others are being deprived of the means to better themselves and by doing som rendering them second class citizens.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.31 04:00 PM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Dec.31, 04:24 PM
(2011.Dec.31 03:59 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I'm not speaking for myself or complaining,I have superior housing and an abundance of cash at my disposal.
I'm doing what I've always done and always will which is supporting ideas that would help others less fortunate than I and possibly help level the playing field.
It's because noone supports redistribution of wealth that others are being deprived of the means to better themselves and by doing som rendering them second class citizens.

So you think someone who logs in for 5 minutes every couple of days deserves to have some of the cash the person who spent 6 hours a day on line criming?
Or if I am reading correctly an equal share?

If the "less fortunate" want more out of this game (or life for that matter) they have to put their own time in. It is their own actions (or lack there of) that decides their outcome.

If your plan came into being guess what? Those players you want to "redistribute thei wealth" would just quit earning it. Why should they bother to put in the time to make their game life better if some lazy slob is just going to get it anyway?

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Dec.31, 06:01 PM
SpaceBird, i still haven't got him to change his name to SuperClown yet. It would really suit him.
2011.Dec.31, 06:09 PM
So what you're saying superdouche, is that you would support a communist reform of the game?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻