AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: word on the street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there wil be a gym day tomorrow! Hells yeah! Ty!
Sad
Man, The one day i get to go to sea world, not joking either.
Enjoy everyone Smile
ush, can return my 35k credits for 1 day?
Nah. Keep them. I have no house Sad
Gym days are class but what about people levelling I recon you should do double rxp on gym days so everyone gets the choice To improve there character
(2011.Dec.30 04:16 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Gym days are class but what about people levelling I recon you should do double rxp on gym days so everyone gets the choice To improve there character

i say bad fucking luck to those ppl. i have been one on gym day and had more then the normal targets to mug. Wink
(2011.Dec.30 05:42 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.30 04:16 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Gym days are class but what about people levelling I recon you should do double rxp on gym days so everyone gets the choice To improve there character

i say bad fucking luck to those ppl. i have been one on gym day and had more then the normal targets to mug. Wink

I agree with HUNT3R that for those less fortunate and financially challenged(Which doesn't include myself) double experience should be a option.
Since the above recommended option isn't available for the less fortunate random hopsitalizations (Justified or not)by the less fortunate upon the more fortunate should be viewed as a socially acceptable response at striking back at the establishment.
(2011.Dec.31 11:37 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with HUNT3R that for those less fortunate and financially challenged(Which doesn't include myself) double experience should be a option.
Since the above recommended option isn't available for the less fortunate random hopsitalizations (Justified or not)by the less fortunate upon the more fortunate should be viewed as a socially acceptable response at striking back at the establishment.

Yeah, not. I have been in the position where I have no house many a time on gym day, as I'm sure many are. And yet this is the first time that ANYONE has complained, to the best of my knowledge. If you decide to loan out your house, or buy a new weapon instead of having a house, that's fine, but you have to live with the consequences. Everyone has the ability to have the ranch, which provides reasonable trains, and with fiscal responsibility, the midlan houses are well within reach for a couple months' savings. So, no. There should not be double exp days.

As a further argument against double exp days, they speed up the game's already daunting level progression. A new player who comes in might see people well into the 50's and 60's and, after seeing that leveling isn't a cakewalk, leave because he sees it as unreasonably difficult. Basically getting two (or more, if one decided to fully take advantage of the day) days of leveling is really not healthy.

As far as the "acceptable retaliation", that is outright bullshit. It is not "fighting the establishment", as those players have no influence. It is simply using you poor decision-making in the past to justify being a bully.
(2011.Dec.31 01:25 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.31 11:37 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, not. I have been in the position where I have no house many a time on gym day, as I'm sure many are. And yet this is the first time that ANYONE has complained, to the best of my knowledge. If you decide to loan out your house, or buy a new weapon instead of having a house, that's fine, but you have to live with the consequences. Everyone has the ability to have the ranch, which provides reasonable trains, and with fiscal responsibility, the midlan houses are well within reach for a couple months' savings. So, no. There should not be double exp days.

As a further argument against double exp days, they speed up the game's already daunting level progression. A new player who comes in might see people well into the 50's and 60's and, after seeing that leveling isn't a cakewalk, leave because he sees it as unreasonably difficult. Basically getting two (or more, if one decided to fully take advantage of the day) days of leveling is really not healthy.

As far as the "acceptable retaliation", that is outright bullshit. It is not "fighting the establishment", as those players have no influence. It is simply using you poor decision-making in the past to justify being a bully.

+1, Acci. Well said.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's