2011.Dec.28, 07:43 PM
RE: The little things...??
Well Zenith wake up answer our mails give reasons for being gone for 30 years
2011.Dec.28, 11:52 PM
Did someone mention Aslan?
2011.Dec.28, 11:54 PM
hehe. However, if we seek her.. we may end up in Jail...

So, I shall seek her purely in the forums. ha
Does it help if I still believe?

Zen you are the "all seeing eye". We need you back! Let Cipher code his face off! We really need you.

"Help us Zenith, you're our only hope..."

Apparently, I am on a movie kick this week...

No, I'm not kidding. Zen is da glue.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.28 11:57 PM by Ushanewnewba.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.29, 02:53 AM
what is this Zenith you speak of?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Dec.29, 06:23 AM
The great admin that updated the game for a few years but now we have no updates because she quite hasnt done nothing for a while now please Zenith get off the couch we need you come out of hideing
2011.Dec.29, 08:56 AM
Love this game so far in the small time I've played it but totalyy agree with the comments.

There are other games I have played which are terrible and have like 4000 active users.
This game should have that many!

I think having active admin people will keep this game up todate. Focus on getting new players in and to stay.

Give something the older and higher players can get there teeth stuck into.

I think its great to have cipher but we deffo need updates and reasons for new players to stay.

And peoplle who know older players who have left get them back so we're can make this a thriving community
2011.Dec.29, 09:04 AM
Yeah but we need a reason for the older players to come back to the game so they need to be updates that would be th reason the older players quit same getting reffering people to join the game we need a reason giving out contests prizes early isnt going to help with people playing the game we need updates end of story and no i dont want to be lied to and hear there will be updates when their wont if were not going to have updates i want to know but come on cipher what are you working on right now man?
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.29 09:05 AM by tables18.
2011.Dec.29, 09:19 AM
(2011.Dec.29 09:04 AM)tables18 Wrote:  Yeah but we need a reason for the older players to come back to the game so they need to be updates that would be th reason the older players quit same getting reffering people to join the game we need a reason giving out contests prizes early isnt going to help with people playing the game we need updates end of story and no i dont want to be lied to and hear there will be updates when their wont if were not going to have updates i want to know but come on cipher what are you working on right now man?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For fucks sake dude, use a period. I cant read this, but if it says we need an update I agree
2011.Dec.29, 01:57 PM
Took a small break from coding and looked in over here and saw this thread.

The second bank account is next up on the plate, but I figured I'd put up what I've done so far.

From the newspaper: "Added Experience Hall of Records, link underneath the MobileCrime Journal. Sending money to a player now has a confirmation page, just like sending items. Sending money or credits to a player from the gang vault now has a confirmation page as well. The name of the player who declared war on a gang will now appear in the gang event, for the declaring gang only."
2011.Dec.29, 02:03 PM
saaaaaaweeeeeeeet!! Thanks Cipher!!
Thread Closed