Wishful Thinking
2008.Feb.29, 11:57 AM

Make a link which will buy you 1 energy point and another link for 2 energy points. After gaining X energy points it gets more expensive; after 2X EP even more expensive..just like the currrent system

And if full energy refreshes are used, when the X amount is reached, using energy refreshes go to the next price...

Now X is the number you(admins) have to decide upon and i gues it must be divided by the total energy you can have

idk, just an idea

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Feb.29, 12:12 PM

I most def like the idea of buying less than full. Useful in wars and training.
2008.Feb.29, 12:16 PM

iv wanted this for a while
2008.Feb.29, 03:14 PM

this suggestion has been brought up in the past.. i think it would be a great addition.

also, admins, *cough cough*, it would get people to spend more credits, *cough cough*

a way to avoid abuse would be to simply keep track of how many EP are being refreshed, and once it hits a certain level for that day, up the price per EP of a refresh.
2008.Feb.29, 03:16 PM

and i don't like the idea of different links for different amounts of energy points. a simple form box would solve it: how much energy would you like to refresh?

_______ once you type in the number, a display would read "that will cost ___ credits, do you wish to continue?"

to which you may click yes or no.
2008.Feb.29, 03:17 PM

thawdgharp Wrote:this suggestion has been brought up in the past.. i think it would be a great addition.

also, admins, *cough cough*, it would get people to spend more credits, *cough cough*

a way to avoid abuse would be to simply keep track of how many EP are being refreshed, and once it hits a certain level for that day, up the price per EP of a refresh.
thats happens anyway Sad
2008.Feb.29, 03:19 PM

i know, i was just responding to Err's question about how to set it up to avoid player abuse
2008.Feb.29, 03:56 PM

I think that could be a solution. I'll talk to Zenith and see if this is something we would want to implement.
2008.Feb.29, 10:59 PM

Yeah I just did 65 credit refreshes.
It's definitely a nice system making it more expensive.

I look forward to what you and Zenith can put together.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.