AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Wishful Thinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This may be wishful thinking but I wish we could choose how many refreshes we wanted to buy in the gym.

For instance I dont ALWAYS want to buy a full refresh, just enuff to make a hit.

filthymick

i agree!

mudpies

+1

saint

that would be great
I AGREE 100%
quite a bit of coding to get percent's into the equation
actually since it is a flat 2 credits per energy i think it would be fairly simple to put in a extra querry that asks how many energy points you wish to buy. it may require yet another page to the site but it should be doable without too much trouble.
Would actually be quite easy to do, just buy 1 energy point.

Would be so nice for when you just need 1 energy point to do an attack. Although would be nice if it was somewhat cheap. 1-3 credits each energy point.
Saerin Wrote:actually since it is a flat 2 credits per energy i think it would be fairly simple to put in a extra querry that asks how many energy points you wish to buy. it may require yet another page to the site but it should be doable without too much trouble.

You're sorta right. It's 2 creds up to a certain point/percentage not sure exactly what it is and then is goes up to 3 creds. However by not wanting to do Full refills I honestly doubt I would get up there.
lol

Err

The way it works now is after 10 energy refreshes in 24 hours it costs more, then after 20 it costs even more. This was put in to keep people from just buying their way to the top (or at least making it more difficult). This would be difficult to track on a per energy basis since some people may just be refreshing a few points while others would refresh all the way. Any thoughts on how we could do this and make it so people couldn't take advantage of it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's