cipher/snorkel/zen..can we get an update?
2011.Dec.21, 01:12 PM
RE: cipher/snorkel/zen..can we get an update?
(2011.Dec.21 08:11 AM)cipher Wrote:  Well, basically we have no new code ready anytime soon. Ive been debating in my head what to do and that is as far as I have got. There is so much behind the scenes things going on, alcohol, prostitutes, drugs and I do like your donations so keep them coming. My "work days" are now spent jollying around hunting multi's (A job which I suck at). I'm completely sure my priorities are right, chatting with people about being hosped and other trivial matters, because ultimately keeping the non donating weak arse whiners happy is much more important than game updates.

Out of respect for all the hard work I am doing please refrain from bothering me again like this in the forums. I can assure you that confirmation of who send who moneys and who declared a gang war will be my no1 priority and will without doubt be released with the next 12 months. So hold on to your hat, these exiting updates are just a few short months away!

Fixed
2011.Dec.21, 01:49 PM
meh, money talks bullshit walks.

i'll be happy when an idea is actually implemented. til then, we've heard it all before.

thank you for the response, cipher. though it's getting pretty tiring hearing "what is gonna happen" instead of what has happened.
2011.Dec.21, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the response, snorkel.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
Thread Closed