Suggestion!
2011.Dec.17, 07:11 PM
Suggestion!
Code something. Ninja

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.17, 10:13 PM
RE: Suggestion!
(2011.Dec.17 07:11 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Code something. Ninja

Who gives a drek.
2011.Dec.17, 10:13 PM
(2011.Dec.17 10:13 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.17 07:11 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Code something. Ninja
2011.Dec.18, 03:55 AM
hire a new coder.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Dec.18, 04:36 AM
Gotta have an ADMIN and a CODER. Feel bad for Cipher having to play both. Must be rough. Cipher you're doing one heck of a job. Just wish Zen was here while you code your face off.

2011.Dec.18, 06:02 AM
(2011.Dec.18 04:36 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Gotta have an ADMIN and a CODER. Feel bad for Cipher having to play both. Must be rough. Cipher you're doing one heck of a job. Just wish Zen was here while you code your face off.

shit what i should have said was hire another coder. one doesn't seem to be enough, whether it be cypher or zen. need two to get things done it seems.

2011.Dec.18, 06:42 AM
I'm sure cipher is employed full-time somewhere as well. Will be tough to keep up. I've heard a lot of frustration over the lack of updates, and sometimes I feel we were a little spoiled for the first three years. Maybe, I am missing something though, this is how games like these die a slow death when ADMIN shuts down and stops communicating with players, updating the game. It's nice that we currently have no bugs or exploits that I am aware of. I would just be sad to see this game go by the way side.

Quite frankly, we do have an incredible admin team, and people do need time off every now and then. I just want the party of two rocking and rolling like the early days.

2011.Dec.18, 07:49 AM
Here's an extract from a mail i got from cipher...

Sender : cipher [4]
Date : 17 December 11 @ 8:50:43 pm
Subject : RE(5):Sym pak blue

I'm good, busy as all hell, it's amazing how many emails I get and have to answer daily!

Maybe if fuckwits stopped mailing him about stupid stuff he might have time to do some coding, in this mail he also eludes to a "Sym pak blue" crime thats not live...yet.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Dec.18, 07:56 AM
(2011.Dec.18 07:49 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  Here's an extract from a mail i got from cipher...

I'm good, busy as all hell, it's amazing how many emails I get and have to answer daily!

Maybe if fuckwits stopped mailing him about stupid stuff he might have time to do some coding, in this mail he also eludes to a "Sym pak blue" crime thats not live...yet.

did you just call yourself a fuckwit?

2011.Dec.18, 08:04 AM
(2011.Dec.18 07:56 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.18 07:49 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  Here's an extract from a mail i got from cipher...

did you just call yourself a fuckwit?

Nope, my mail was game related about an item that did not work. Oh and it was the first time ive mailed him. Wink

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.