Suggestion!
2011.Dec.18, 09:28 AM
RE: Suggestion!
i've sent him a few mails, but they were mostly ideas that i didn't feel like posting in this place.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.18, 05:32 PM
(2011.Dec.18 07:49 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  Here's an extract from a mail i got from cipher...

Sender : cipher [4]
Date : 17 December 11 @ 8:50:43 pm
Subject : RE(5):Sym pak blue

I'm good, busy as all hell, it's amazing how many emails I get and have to answer daily!

Maybe if fuckwits stopped mailing him about stupid stuff he might have time to do some coding, in this mail he also eludes to a "Sym pak blue" crime thats not live...yet.

this is probably where he spends most of his time

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Dec.18, 07:19 PM
I don't understand what people could possibly need to mail the admin about that is so urgent all the time...People really need to use the appropriate forum sections more for there issues...

I know from reading the users who are browsing the section that cipher regularly visits the forums and so do a bunch of knowledgeable players that could help with a issue....
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.18 07:21 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Dec.18, 07:57 PM
It's got to be tough I am sure they have full time jobs as well as their responsibilities at home. Shoot, my work life and family life pretty much shut me down for two years. I stayed as active as possible but fell behind... daily

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.18, 08:55 PM
(2011.Dec.18 07:19 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I don't understand what people could possibly need to mail the admin about that is so urgent all the time...People really need to use the appropriate forum sections more for there issues...

I know from reading the users who are browsing the section that cipher regularly visits the forums and so do a bunch of knowledgeable players that could help with a issue....

i think most people are worried about getting shit for coming to the forums with questions, we aren't exactly known for being nice. but it would be much better if people did come here with questions suggestions.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.18, 09:14 PM
If people posted in the questions or suggestions section of the forum people are generally nicer, or atleast I am..

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Dec.20, 08:07 AM
there are nice people on here? who?
2011.Dec.20, 12:37 PM
Are you your gangs spokesperson now? lol

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.20, 02:50 PM
(2011.Dec.20 12:37 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Are you your gangs spokesperson now? lol

being the only one that isn't forum banned for racist comments they would have to be right?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Dec.20, 02:58 PM
(2011.Dec.20 02:50 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.20 12:37 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Are you your gangs spokesperson now? lol

being the only one that isn't forum banned for racist comments they would have to be right?

[Image: s4xqhkjpg.gif]

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg