Congratulations Shadow Asylum
2011.Dec.20, 01:36 PM
RE: Congratulations Shadow Asylum
(2011.Dec.20 01:21 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.20 09:51 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  If thats the old 499ers gang then it had quite a lot of gp on it when it was bought. Doesn't detract as much from the achievement, because 300 is alot and they got their rather quickly.

Habitats hideyhole had 50k when Bird bought it I believe, which means they have earned 500k since the started warring, that is a huge accomplishment and I don't think anyone is knocking it.

No ones knocking it...just saying that they did not earn all the gp.

No, that's not what you said. You said they'd accomplished nothing.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.20 01:36 PM by MrPapagiorgio.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Dec.20, 04:21 PM
well, i think scoring 500k+ pts in 11 months is pretty good in this game even if we didn't score everything that is accredited to this shell. same thing with the tag. i don't believe anyone currently in this hideout was apart of that, so i guess it just came with it. still waiting on our 500k tag too.

and by my calculations, we avg more pts today than we did with any other personnel here to date. we've gradually gained more on avg when we're warring heavy. not that having the members that were in habitat and have since moved onto (back to) sa didn't make a difference, but i don't believe it effected us much either way even though we were kind of left holding the bag right after i upgraded the hideout capacity. such is life.

either way, it's a milestone for sa and deserves being recognized. not too many gangs have gotten there regardless of any points that may have come with the hideout.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.20 04:34 PM by spacebird.
2011.Dec.20, 06:31 PM
(2011.Dec.20 04:21 PM)spacebird Wrote:  well, i think scoring 500k+ pts in 11 months is pretty good in this game even if we didn't score everything that is accredited to this shell. same thing with the tag. i don't believe anyone currently in this hideout was apart of that, so i guess it just came with it. still waiting on our 500k tag too.

and by my calculations, we avg more pts today than we did with any other personnel here to date. we've gradually gained more on avg when we're warring heavy. not that having the members that were in habitat and have since moved onto (back to) sa didn't make a difference, but i don't believe it effected us much either way even though we were kind of left holding the bag right after i upgraded the hideout capacity. such is life.

either way, it's a milestone for sa and deserves being recognized. not too many gangs have gotten there regardless of any points that may have come with the hideout.

Yeah, I didn't mean the few of us were instrumental in your gang points, mainly that SA lost a bit of time on Mac's "break" until he regained his sanity.
2011.Dec.20, 06:54 PM
i don't know about all that. you all were quite instrumental in our gang points at the time. you, mac, shauno, and jools are all very good at warring and don't mind putting the time in.