AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Congratulations Shadow Asylum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Grat's to all of you for reaching 300,000 in war points
Nice going on the accomplishment!
congrats guys and gals.
Macs a jerkoff

Congrats to the rest of yall though.
and in comes the the 36th jellyboat
like you didnt already know it was gonna happen. when 36th get 300k war points (5 years from now) you guys better jack us off too.

dreadswag style

but gang drama aside congrats hoes
just cause something is gonna happen, doesn't mean you can't congratulate someone for doing something when it happens. face it, you guys just can't stand to watch someone accomplish something. truth'd
Thanks guys, even mick.

Oh and Bud i will stop being a jerkoff when get your stinking ass a shower, so never.
really i dont mind anyone achieving anything. i just figure i have to uphold the douchebag reputaion that comes with the gang im in. how much did you hate me in any other gang? be honest now, most of you probably had me on your friends list at SOME point in time....

and i am inpressed by this..

1 Habitat 557747

SV been around longer than me and u guys are like 200k ahead of them. how long has habitat been around?
(2011.Dec.16 03:14 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]really i dont mind anyone achieving anything. i just figure i have to uphold the douchebag reputaion that comes with the gang im in. how much did you hate me in any other gang? be honest now, most of you probably had me on your friends list at SOME point in time....

if thats true why act like such a dick now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's