Poll: Does AL serve good prison Food?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Your reaction to AL's prison Food
2007.Jun.23, 08:46 PM

Howlsong Wrote::shock: u all actually eat the food? I give it to the rats... keeps them happy and I know someone'll bust me sooner than later!! I'd rather starve 1st easier to squeeze thru the bars. :wink:

That and it keeps the rats from knawing on YOU! lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.24, 12:40 AM

That's how I succeed in busting people. It's not the ones who ate the food. It's the hungry ones.

1. Thinner due to not eating, therefore easier to get through the tight places and
2. Faster runners that way.

Everytime I try to bust out somebody who feasted I get caught too. LOL
2007.Jun.24, 01:58 AM

Not my fault I got hungry and told the ones busting me to wait a minute as I finished the last bit of my steak.

By the way, Eagle... what's the best way to go bout suing due to food-poisoning they're saying you're the person to talk to.
2007.Jun.24, 01:33 PM

The only time I eat is in the joint. If you use salt it all tastes the same. :shock:
Quote:

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2007.Jun.24, 02:57 PM

Sorry to say you can't sue the jail system or courts system. Law enforcement personnel have it easy toohere. Where but AWL can you be a cop and commit crimes? OH YEAH, RL too. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K, not trying to insult any of you peace officers in RL. But police brutality issues.......HMMMMMM. LOL
2007.Jun.25, 02:58 AM

No no no, where but AL can you be a cop, get busted over and over for crimes and STILL be a cop? That would be the better question Wink
2007.Jun.25, 09:16 AM

I can always find something to eat, I'm partial to liver.
2007.Jun.25, 01:29 PM

Liver, Fava beans and a nice Chianti?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass