Poll: Does AL serve good prison Food?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Your reaction to AL's prison Food
2007.Jun.23, 02:21 AM
Your reaction to AL's prison Food
I don't know about you fellas but it seems that when I got to prison for more than 20 minutes I seem to see a little bit of steak and coffee being passed around the prison cell.
Every-time I'm seeing the steak it seems kinda strange and humanly texture though. Does anyone have any clue where the meat might be coming from?

It tastes like chicken from what everyone's saying...

Might anyone be able to identify who the cook is with this meat and where he/she is getting it from?
2007.Jun.23, 03:44 AM

I know where it's coming from. The Chop shop.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.23, 03:55 AM

You only get steak after you've donated. Before that, it's all lips and arses.
2007.Jun.23, 08:48 AM

better then the food they serve klids in schools
2007.Jun.23, 09:20 AM

I love the showers, but the soap's real slippery. Don't bend over to pick it up if it slips outta your hands :wink:
2007.Jun.23, 09:56 AM

Hehe, I would be careful about what you eat in there. I heard that the steak is not really steak and the coffee is not really coffee. Did you ever notice how the steak was soft and warm and the coffee looked much like IRN-BRU? I guess that it is cheaper for the prison this way to fill their prisoners' stomachs.
2007.Jun.23, 07:05 PM

dont even go there yall, AL CFacility serves supreme prison food 8)
2007.Jun.23, 07:33 PM

Anyone got a lawyer for this game? I got food poisoning last night when I ate my last steak in prison before someone busted me out.

I wanna sue AL.
2007.Jun.23, 07:40 PM

I know two good lawyers. Eaglefreak and Chatterer. They can pretty much get you out of anything.
2007.Jun.23, 08:45 PM

:shock: u all actually eat the food? I give it to the rats... keeps them happy and I know someone'll bust me sooner than later!! I'd rather starve 1st easier to squeeze thru the bars. :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl