Ares Ionized Bardiche
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 19
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 8.0 kg
Standard Price $550,000
Trade-in Value $137,500
While the Broyles Inc Axes are known throughout AL as the standard for axe-like weapons, Ares enters the fray with a large pole-axe called the Bardiche. This 3-foot curved blade is attached at two points to a 5-foot shaft, making a extremely large axe-like weapon. Used mainly to cleave opponents through their armor due to the weapon's weight, it makes an awkward hideout weapon.

Item Requirements
Strength 25
Dexterity 23
Endurance 10
2011.Nov.30, 07:21 PM
RE: Selling Bardiche
$450k

bump
2011.Nov.30, 10:10 PM
i'll give you 250k

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Dec.01, 01:56 AM
(2011.Nov.30 10:10 PM)Acooper Wrote:  i'll give you 250k

take this offer!
2011.Dec.01, 09:59 AM

Weren't you looking for the Ono?
2011.Dec.01, 12:31 PM
(2011.Dec.01 09:59 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  

Weren't you looking for the Ono?

Nothing wrong in speculating. If he thinks he'll be able to turn this around for a profit, why not try to get it low. Also, he's in a big gang; might be picking it up for a gangmate.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Dec.01, 01:27 PM
Ah, I think I confused Acooper with Accipender. I know he's probably trying to just buy low to resell it. I'm also in a big gang and there are a few people who might want it in a while so I'm in no rush to take a huge loss.
2011.Dec.01, 02:57 PM
i only offered low cause i don't really need it, and just wanted to play with it. and there are a couple people in my gang who might be able to use it, and i just sell it to them for what i paid for it. cause i don't look to make profit of gang members.
so if you take my offer cool, if not that's cool to i won't be offended. i won't offer any higher though. they are hard to get rid of most of the time, and i don't wanna be stuck with it
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.01 02:58 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Dec.01, 03:28 PM
(2011.Dec.01 01:27 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Ah, I think I confused Acooper with Accipender. I know he's probably trying to just buy low to resell it. I'm also in a big gang and there are a few people who might want it in a while so I'm in no rush to take a huge loss.

Yep. I'm the one looking for the ono haha

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Dec.08, 10:17 AM
Still for sale.