AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Selling Bardiche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ares Ionized Bardiche
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 19
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 8.0 kg
Standard Price $550,000
Trade-in Value $137,500
While the Broyles Inc Axes are known throughout AL as the standard for axe-like weapons, Ares enters the fray with a large pole-axe called the Bardiche. This 3-foot curved blade is attached at two points to a 5-foot shaft, making a extremely large axe-like weapon. Used mainly to cleave opponents through their armor due to the weapon's weight, it makes an awkward hideout weapon.

Item Requirements
Strength 25
Dexterity 23
Endurance 10
$450k

bump
i'll give you 250k
(2011.Nov.30 10:10 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]i'll give you 250k

take this offer!

Weren't you looking for the Ono?
(2011.Dec.01 09:59 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]

Weren't you looking for the Ono?

Nothing wrong in speculating. If he thinks he'll be able to turn this around for a profit, why not try to get it low. Also, he's in a big gang; might be picking it up for a gangmate.
Ah, I think I confused Acooper with Accipender. I know he's probably trying to just buy low to resell it. I'm also in a big gang and there are a few people who might want it in a while so I'm in no rush to take a huge loss.
i only offered low cause i don't really need it, and just wanted to play with it. and there are a couple people in my gang who might be able to use it, and i just sell it to them for what i paid for it. cause i don't look to make profit of gang members.
so if you take my offer cool, if not that's cool to i won't be offended. i won't offer any higher though. they are hard to get rid of most of the time, and i don't wanna be stuck with it
(2011.Dec.01 01:27 PM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I think I confused Acooper with Accipender. I know he's probably trying to just buy low to resell it. I'm also in a big gang and there are a few people who might want it in a while so I'm in no rush to take a huge loss.

Yep. I'm the one looking for the ono haha
Still for sale.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's