to aftermath
2011.Nov.22, 01:48 PM
RE: to aftermath
(2011.Nov.22 12:36 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  I've been quiet for 50odd days I've been in shadows and still no backing down this is harassment

Dude, harrasment, you say this is harrassment? All you do is see a screen with a list of ppl in there with the word hospital.
2011.Nov.22, 01:48 PM
(2011.Nov.22 03:24 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Well wouldn't harrasment worth both ways aftermath is verbally attacking back because e can't hit back in game he hasn't played for 5 months due to being hosped

not really. there are no rules against hosping people thankfully(if there were i'd have been banned myself quite some time ago Winky and a lot of other players to). there are rules how ever against discriminating against players(racism or otherwise), divulging personal information about other players without their consent, using swear words outside the battleground forum etc.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2011.Nov.22, 01:51 PM
(2011.Nov.22 01:48 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.22 03:24 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Well wouldn't harrasment worth both ways aftermath is verbally attacking back because e can't hit back in game he hasn't played for 5 months due to being hosped

not really. there are no rules against hosping people thankfully(if there were i'd have been banned myself quite some time ago Winky and a lot of other players to). there are rules how ever against discriminating against players(racism or otherwise), divulging personal information about other players without their consent, using swear words outside the battleground forum etc.

If you take a look at rule 9 than look at aftermath he breaks that rule.
2011.Nov.22, 04:19 PM
jaime white, your ignorance is pretty amazing. you know why i won't unblock your mails. it's cause the last time you cried to my gang mates to have me unblock you, you mailed me saying that "i accept your surrender." well, there ya go, kiddo...i retract my surrender.
2011.Nov.23, 02:07 AM
(2011.Nov.22 12:36 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  I've been quiet for 50odd days I've been in shadows and still no backing down this is harassment

qq more.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Nov.23, 03:21 AM
(2011.Nov.22 04:19 PM)spacebird Wrote:  jaime white, your ignorance is pretty amazing. you know why i won't unblock your mails. it's cause the last time you cried to my gang mates to have me unblock you, you mailed me saying that "i accept your surrender." well, there ya go, kiddo...i retract my surrender.

Obv was a joke I want this over it's boring and pointless

Your mumma
2011.Nov.23, 05:38 AM
A joke aye? Thought you wanted to stopped being hosped?
2011.Nov.23, 04:54 PM
No. Jamie is actually a masochist. he enjoys the ePain to much to resist being stupid Rolleyes

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2011.Nov.30, 07:51 PM
Haha good one Derpwing.

Cheers Aftermath!

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Nov.30, 07:58 PM
(2011.Nov.30 07:51 PM)Monk Wrote:  Haha good one Derpwing.

Cheers Aftermath!

welcome back. how long til you reban yourself? my bet is 1 week

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻