AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to aftermath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
or whatever name you go by these days.

us here at the habitat would like to extend our deepest wishes to you and your family for this upcoming holiday season. you and your valiant efforts of trying to take out our text-based monstrosity and get noticed certainly haven't gone to waste Biggrin

cheers!
he never got a fourm account so wont read this
A forum account is not needed to read the general section.
(2011.Nov.21 01:40 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]A forum account is not needed to read the general section.

he can't read
So that's why he has mail blocked everyone. Not because he hates them. Because he can't read.
(2011.Nov.21 01:21 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i hope you die in a car crash

you too, jaime white. i personally wish you the best for the holidays and a very happy new year!
How did she get his name back? I thought someone else was named HUNT3R. And if I remember correctly they were actually cool.
to keep with the festive mood, i will answer your question with a song, foley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MVplfdNC6E

funny how we get a new admin and the first thing the young chap does is cry to him to have his name back. tsk tsk

that would have been about two weeks after he told me that he wanted to see me "die in a fatal car crash"

cheers, jaime! i wish you the best this holiday season.
Who are you and what have you done with spacebird your being to nice and foley I mailed my old mate cipher the imposter went inactive I took my name back
now if cipher has time to waste with you jamie why in the 9 rings off hell hasn't he removed aftermeth's name change privileges. or better yet why wasn't that idiot banned for harassment already?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's