Newbies - Read This Or Die
2007.Jun.20, 10:46 PM

Pretty good guy. He sounds like a nice person..don't know him very well, but from what I see, nice guy..
2007.Jun.21, 01:52 AM

good to see the people at the top remember how hard it was been at the bottom. Great post m8.
2007.Jun.21, 05:12 AM

A True "ROBIN HOOD".. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Jun.21, 05:33 AM

Mangano for president. 8)
2007.Jun.21, 10:33 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:But, but... Super Chris, tell us, do we need to be a donator in order to get that too sweet to be true deal of yours?

No
2007.Jun.21, 11:03 AM

Chris if you get low on funds, let me know. I will chip in.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jun.21, 03:17 PM
Re: Newbies - Read This Or Die
Chris Mangano Wrote:Attention Newbies,

Tired of that damp cardboard box or that wobbly shack? Then you've come to the right place. I am ChrisTheRealtor and I am in charge of making your dreams come true. You could live in a lavish mobile home or maybe even an apartment. All you have to do is qualify. What does it take to qualify? I am glad you asked:

1. You must be level 7 or lower. This doesn't mean you were level 7 yesterday, or just hit level 8 last week, it means you are level 7 or lower when we work the deal.
2. You can not be younger than 7 days old. I want to make sure "serious" people only get this deal.
3. You must have at least 70% of the cost of the house for the deal.

That's it, meet those requirements and you qualify. So, now that I qualify, how do I get the house? Wow, you are full of great questions. Here are the steps to follow to get your new property:

1. Mail me in game letting me know you want a house.
2. We will work out a plan to get the house. In order to make sure I don't get taken advantage of and give away money to people who aren't going to use it for the right purposes, you must send me your share of costs. Once I recieve that I will send the full amount to you.
3. Buy your house.

I have done this in the past and it worked very well. So there you go, if you are struggling and need a new house, let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I have the lowest interest rates in AwakenedLands...I won't be beat!

Wow man, thats really cool, ill help you out with this. Ill send some cash to you right now, let me know if you need more. Im always down for helping new people, and I think its really cool what your doing, $$ ont he way to help you help them.
2007.Jun.25, 12:09 PM

OK, due to underwhelming response to this, I am going to extend it to level 12 and below. So, if you are level 12 or below and would like a new house you are now eligible. Follow the instructions in the first post.
2007.Jun.28, 03:04 PM

Thanks for the help!

to any skeptics, this is the real deal. Biggrin
2007.Jun.30, 03:04 AM

Chris, you haven't said anything about the anal probe initiation. :wink:

lol