AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Newbies - Read This Or Die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Chris Mangano

Attention Newbies,

Tired of that damp cardboard box or that wobbly shack? Then you've come to the right place. I am ChrisTheRealtor and I am in charge of making your dreams come true. You could live in a lavish mobile home or maybe even an apartment. All you have to do is qualify. What does it take to qualify? I am glad you asked:

1. You must be level 12 or lower. This doesn't mean you were level 12 yesterday, or just hit level 13 last week, it means you are level 12 or lower when we work the deal.
2. You can not be younger than 7 days old. I want to make sure "serious" people only get this deal.
3. You must have at least 70% of the cost of the house for the deal.

That's it, meet those requirements and you qualify. So, now that I qualify, how do I get the house? Wow, you are full of great questions. Here are the steps to follow to get your new property:

1. Mail me in game letting me know you want a house.
2. We will work out a plan to get the house. In order to make sure I don't get taken advantage of and give away money to people who aren't going to use it for the right purposes, you must send me your share of costs. Once I recieve that I will send the full amount to you.
3. Buy your house.

I have done this in the past and it worked very well. So there you go, if you are struggling and need a new house, let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I have the lowest interest rates in AwakenedLands...I won't be beat!
this made me smile, after im done saving for my ranch then i might be able to do somethin like this too

badmanbren

Oh darn, if only I was level 7 and 7 days I could afford that mobile home. Looks like I'll have to just keep saving. Evil
So what exactly is this "low rate of interest"?
I'm willing to look into it if its not 105% or some outrageous amount.

shadowinc

glad your helping new players chris,shows there is some that care

Chris Mangano

Canosoup Wrote:So what exactly is this "low rate of interest"?

Well, I can't go any lower than 0%, so don't ask.
Canosoup Wrote:So what exactly is this "low rate of interest"?

He's done this in the past and didn't charge anything. He'd even donate just to keep his word if he couldn't match it immediately. I find this way too generous on his part. Hopefully this time people he helps don't forget.
Very admirable, very much so...we do this for our gang members, and these folks arent in a gang of yours.....way to go chris...muchos kudos

Thor

But, but... Super Chris, tell us, do we need to be a donator in order to get that too sweet to be true deal of yours?

p.s. Don't be fool by my message, I also know he did it in the past, don't be afraid.

Subliminal message
[this concerns Chris, do not mail me if your name is not Chris and you're not lvl 35] If you're looking for a partner in this, mail me, I got an idea that might interest you.
Nice to see the "old Chris" back in action! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's