Wiki
2011.Oct.26, 05:23 PM
Wiki
I think it should be used more than what it is and i think its needs to be updated

GlenQuagmire
2011.Oct.26, 05:26 PM
RE: Wiki
are you just picking words and putting them together?

Wu tang
2011.Oct.26, 06:06 PM
No, he's right. It does need updated.

Who gives a drek.
2011.Oct.26, 06:20 PM
I think we as players should be able to update the bail services hitman or stims or things for sale anytime we want on it and i think we should have a hired hitman section in AwakenedLands in game

GlenQuagmire
2011.Oct.26, 06:22 PM
You can update the wiki. Thats the point of a wiki is everyone contributes to make it better. If you want to add something then add it. You really think snorkelbill put conrad's blog in the wiki?

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Oct.26, 07:46 PM
(2011.Oct.26 06:22 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  You can update the wiki. Thats the point of a wiki is everyone contributes to make it better. If you want to add something then add it. You really think snorkelbill put conrad's blog in the wiki?

that blog is a good read

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Oct.26, 07:47 PM
Well see you can on some things it would be cool to see who won what contests and has what special weapons and best gang this year in hideout attacks attack records to post to see if you could get a longer time than them best jail bust minutes of all time

GlenQuagmire
2011.Oct.26, 10:51 PM
No you can change everything on the wiki. If you want something add it.
Blog is a great read.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Oct.27, 01:58 PM
I can't find the link to Connie's blog. Can someone help the blind, please? Razz

Who gives a drek.
2011.Oct.27, 02:00 PM
(2011.Oct.27 01:58 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  I can't find the link to Connie's blog. Can someone help the blind, please? Razz

http://conrad-awakenedlands.blogspot.com/

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.