AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it should be used more than what it is and i think its needs to be updated
are you just picking words and putting them together?
No, he's right. It does need updated.
I think we as players should be able to update the bail services hitman or stims or things for sale anytime we want on it and i think we should have a hired hitman section in AwakenedLands in game
You can update the wiki. Thats the point of a wiki is everyone contributes to make it better. If you want to add something then add it. You really think snorkelbill put conrad's blog in the wiki?
(2011.Oct.26 06:22 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]You can update the wiki. Thats the point of a wiki is everyone contributes to make it better. If you want to add something then add it. You really think snorkelbill put conrad's blog in the wiki?

that blog is a good read
Well see you can on some things it would be cool to see who won what contests and has what special weapons and best gang this year in hideout attacks attack records to post to see if you could get a longer time than them best jail bust minutes of all time
No you can change everything on the wiki. If you want something add it.
Blog is a great read.
I can't find the link to Connie's blog. Can someone help the blind, please? Razz
(2011.Oct.27 01:58 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find the link to Connie's blog. Can someone help the blind, please? Razz

http://conrad-awakenedlands.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's