Re: Announcement
2011.Oct.26, 03:04 AM
RE: Re: Announcement
Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

Thanks mac for the link thanks duck for the fix.
Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

Sorry for double post had a bit of trouble with post reply link.
This post was last modified: 2011.Oct.26 03:07 AM by Dreadwind.
2011.Oct.26, 03:33 AM
i doubt he will be able to have a playable character and be an admin at the same time. i am not questioning his ability to stay impartial but surely the bees will be tested a lot more just to see if it is true.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Oct.26, 05:09 AM
I've mailed him twice already see if I get replys

Your mumma
2011.Oct.26, 06:06 AM
RE: Announcement
(2011.Oct.26 12:49 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.25 11:10 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Finally, I was wondering if you might elucidate us as to what you are working on. As a kind of show of good faith, could you tell us what kind of things are being worked on and how far along they are.

Hehehe. He dangled his participle. Twice. Hehehe. Hehehe.

Perhaps it's grogginess and tire clouding my eyes, but I see no dangled participles. Care to be more explicit?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Oct.26, 06:46 AM
Good luck Snorkel!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2011.Oct.26, 06:48 AM
(2011.Oct.26 03:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  i doubt he will be able to have a playable character and be an admin at the same time. i am not questioning his ability to stay impartial but surely the bees will be tested a lot more just to see if it is true.

He left the bees so it wouldn't look bad having an admin in our gang. Though we are the new SV now and will be in charge of testing his new ideas before anyone else. Wink
2011.Oct.26, 07:08 AM
Well I don't care who test them as long as there's change this games become stale

Your mumma
2011.Oct.26, 07:40 AM
(2011.Oct.26 03:04 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

You are a fucking idiot.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Oct.26, 07:56 AM
(2011.Oct.26 07:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.26 03:04 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

You are a fucking idiot.

lol, y'all crack me up
2011.Oct.26, 09:21 AM
advice to dreadwind: a closed mouth gathers no foot.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.