The good news
2011.Oct.25, 07:12 PM
The good news
so how bout It? Is everyone gonna be done bitchin?(even tho u all kinda stopped already)

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Oct.25, 08:46 PM
RE: The good news
So what do we know about this SnorkelBill person? He said hello and I'm seeing crickets in here. We having a party? A live person in the administration seat? Razz
This post was last modified: 2011.Oct.25 08:53 PM by Agatha.
2011.Oct.25, 09:22 PM
from my encounters with Snorkel he's been a top bloke, i have no idea about his programming skills and what kind of mind set he has for this game, but lets hope it leads us in the right direction. As for zen gone, ive lost a little respect for her, she should have posted something and let us know whats going on, but im pretty sure we can all consider her out of the picture for a good while.

Snorkel, its been 3 months since our last "update", i appreciate your efforts but we are all very eager to see whats coming! so good luck dishing them out we are all rooting for you.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Oct.25, 09:30 PM
agree with Shadow55. Snorkel is a good cat in game. hopefully now that he is full admin he can bring back the zest for this game that zen used to show. good luck mate.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Oct.25, 09:32 PM
To be honest, Snorkelbill would be one of the only people who plays this game that i would trust to be able to be a fair player/admin.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Oct.25, 10:01 PM
(2011.Oct.25 09:22 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  from my encounters with Snorkel he's been a top bloke, i have no idea about his programming skills and what kind of mind set he has for this game, but lets hope it leads us in the right direction. As for zen gone, ive lost a little respect for her, she should have posted something and let us know whats going on, but im pretty sure we can all consider her out of the picture for a good while.

Snorkel, its been 3 months since our last "update", i appreciate your efforts but we are all very eager to see whats coming! so good luck dishing them out we are all rooting for you.

I got an email yesterday from Zenith stating " I've been unable to log in from a computer lately." This might explain a lot. I have never had an issue with getting a response from her via email within a timely manner. This is the first time I have ever waited longer than a day.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Oct.25, 10:23 PM
(2011.Oct.25 07:12 PM)filthymick Wrote:  so how bout It? Is everyone gonna be done bitchin?(even tho u all kinda stopped already)

*cough* multi *cough*

He is back....
2011.Oct.26, 12:55 AM
Meh. I don't care anymore. Talk is cheap. Wake me up when something actually happens.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Oct.26, 11:48 PM
i found monk. he is still in jail asking the important question...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUwK6rE0bH2WFKelzVNSr...aKTKfkevEQ]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.