AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The good news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so how bout It? Is everyone gonna be done bitchin?(even tho u all kinda stopped already)
So what do we know about this SnorkelBill person? He said hello and I'm seeing crickets in here. We having a party? A live person in the administration seat? Razz
from my encounters with Snorkel he's been a top bloke, i have no idea about his programming skills and what kind of mind set he has for this game, but lets hope it leads us in the right direction. As for zen gone, ive lost a little respect for her, she should have posted something and let us know whats going on, but im pretty sure we can all consider her out of the picture for a good while.

Snorkel, its been 3 months since our last "update", i appreciate your efforts but we are all very eager to see whats coming! so good luck dishing them out we are all rooting for you.
agree with Shadow55. Snorkel is a good cat in game. hopefully now that he is full admin he can bring back the zest for this game that zen used to show. good luck mate.
To be honest, Snorkelbill would be one of the only people who plays this game that i would trust to be able to be a fair player/admin.
(2011.Oct.25 09:22 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]from my encounters with Snorkel he's been a top bloke, i have no idea about his programming skills and what kind of mind set he has for this game, but lets hope it leads us in the right direction. As for zen gone, ive lost a little respect for her, she should have posted something and let us know whats going on, but im pretty sure we can all consider her out of the picture for a good while.

Snorkel, its been 3 months since our last "update", i appreciate your efforts but we are all very eager to see whats coming! so good luck dishing them out we are all rooting for you.

I got an email yesterday from Zenith stating " I've been unable to log in from a computer lately." This might explain a lot. I have never had an issue with getting a response from her via email within a timely manner. This is the first time I have ever waited longer than a day.
(2011.Oct.25 07:12 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]so how bout It? Is everyone gonna be done bitchin?(even tho u all kinda stopped already)

*cough* multi *cough*
Meh. I don't care anymore. Talk is cheap. Wake me up when something actually happens.
i found monk. he is still in jail asking the important question...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUwK6rE0bH2WFKelzVNSr...aKTKfkevEQ]
Reference URL's