[split] Report violations, duplicates, misplaced posts, etc.
2011.Oct.21, 04:20 PM
RE: [split] Report violations, duplicates, misplaced posts, etc.
(2011.Oct.21 03:06 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  Is monk perma banned?

what did he say?
seriously, i have no clue.
I assume the N word?

Monk was banned for 30 days as per Rule #4 using racial slurs/ slangs. Once again, if I could change the person's name on game, I would. But only Zenith can.

As for anyone else who can get away with it, the bannings will go into effect for any usage. Monk is not being targeted. I do note by removals of threads that another person was banned today for the use of that.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Oct.21, 04:38 PM
RE: Report violations, duplicates, misplaced posts, etc.
(2011.Oct.21 02:07 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.20 03:43 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.20 03:16 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  so you can be racist in game but not in forums.................................

?

The ingame rules don't specifically disallow racism. You can report players to admins and can report posts to mods. People took advantage of the report post, and Monk's post was found to be offensive to the forum community and pretty clearly broke the rules.

The funny part is I distinctly recall this rhetoric being used against Ush a while back for his heavy modding and delpot's name. Nothing happened there, and I doubt anything will happen here. I enjoyed Monk's posts greatly, but I also understand that he broke the rules, and, without adherence to the rules, we have chaos, which, I think that most people would agree, is bad.
I met this guy recently that believed that chaos and anarchy was the only true way a society could function properly. He said that in an anarchistic society people would eventually self govern successfully.
I personally think that if you believe in it you believe in the tooth fairy but i was interested in what he had to say because it was the first time I have ever met someone with those political opinions.
He wasn't stupid either, he was educated. Which begs the question. Shouldn't an educated person understand that without order society degenerates into an unpleasant and unlivable state? A great example would have to be New Orleans after Katrina.
These forums without mods would be similar.

I don't know - the entire idea of anarchism seems a paradox in and of itself. He mentioned that they would eventually develop some system of order, which is anti-anarchistic in and of itself.

To me, supporting anarchism has always meant "I hate this current system enough that ANYTHING would be a more viable option, and I'm willing to bring the system down in the most violent way possible to achieve this."

And I certainly agree with you; I support a consistent ruleset in all cases. I may disagree with the rules, but I try to bring about these changes in a way the system allows easily.

Out of idle curiosity, what arguments did he use?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Oct.22, 01:34 AM
What the fuck is this???...Occupy AL Forum.....move your fucking ideas about anarchy and other shit in the combat zone...we talk here about MONK...

FREE MONK.....FREE MONK.....

He is back....
2011.Oct.22, 03:55 AM
FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk FreeMonk

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Oct.22, 04:55 AM
FREE MONK x 100

He is back....
2011.Oct.22, 07:33 AM
ahem, free monk

that is all

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.Oct.23, 11:30 AM
(2011.Oct.19 08:30 AM)filthymick Wrote:  my civil rights are being violated by moderators for removing threads that are non vulgar or offensive and are in the appropriate section. this is a serious offense imo and the lack of admin support only permits modzis to continue to be bullies instead of actually being mods.

dont know when the last time i seen a thread that was on topic. every time i post one it gets removed by someone.

there's a reason a lot of people stopped posting on the forum. You aren't going to change it. You have 2 choices. You can keep posting and get pissed when everything you write get's modded(like I did for a long time), or you can take a step back, realize how ridiculous this game is, and let the forum die. Glance at it once a week and only post when you have to. You have no civil rights on this forum. You never have, you never will. They have the right to edit anything they want, for any reason, and there's nothing you can do about it. I got banned for asking why my post was removed once, we all know what they do isn't right or fair

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Oct.23, 11:40 AM
truth

Wu tang
2011.Oct.25, 04:33 PM
Zenith did respond to my mails and go figure not only do we have name changes but we also found out something else........

SuperDave Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
40545 Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
40678 Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
n00bzilla Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.

There goes 1/2 of the gang.........

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Oct.26, 02:02 AM
(2011.Oct.25 04:33 PM)Jolabent Wrote:   Zenith did respond to my mails and go figure not only do we have name changes but we also found out something else........

SuperDave Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
40545 Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
40678 Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
n00bzilla Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.

There goes 1/2 of the gang.........

holy crap, yeah i saw that...i was laughing my ass off