AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: [split] Report violations, duplicates, misplaced posts, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
my civil rights are being violated by moderators for removing threads that are non vulgar or offensive and are in the appropriate section. this is a serious offense imo and the lack of admin support only permits modzis to continue to be bullies instead of actually being mods.

dont know when the last time i seen a thread that was on topic. every time i post one it gets removed by someone.
(2011.Oct.19 08:30 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]my civil rights are being violated by moderators for removing threads that are non vulgar or offensive and are in the appropriate section. this is a serious offense imo and the lack of admin support only permits modzis to continue to be bullies instead of actually being mods.

dont know when the last time i seen a thread that was on topic. every time i post one it gets removed by someone.

You seriously are retarded... must be something to do with your city. Shitty eductaion there? But that's the easy way out isn't it? You are just plain fucking stupid
fuck you. its as simple as if you dont like what you see, dont see it. its not my fault some sad ass people want to be offended by everything they see. out looking for reasons to pout about something someone else does cuz it aint what they do, say, or think.
woah, hang on... did you just have an intelligent thought? of course people will look for any reason to be offened, that's why you gotta be a dick within the rules, which monk stepped out of apparently, i didn't see it, i really dgaf. now you should seriously try your best to read through the rules, i mean i know it's hard for you to read and all, but you can do it! because when you and all of your idiotic bitching friends get a ban the rest of us will laugh until we cry
(2011.Oct.20 12:16 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i really don't give a fuck
Rules of the forum and rules of the game are different things.
(2011.Oct.20 02:05 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Rules of the forum and rules of the game are different things.

so you can be racist in game but not in forums.................................

?
(2011.Oct.20 03:16 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]so you can be racist in game but not in forums.................................

?

The ingame rules don't specifically disallow racism. You can report players to admins and can report posts to mods. People took advantage of the report post, and Monk's post was found to be offensive to the forum community and pretty clearly broke the rules.

The funny part is I distinctly recall this rhetoric being used against Ush a while back for his heavy modding and delpot's name. Nothing happened there, and I doubt anything will happen here. I enjoyed Monk's posts greatly, but I also understand that he broke the rules, and, without adherence to the rules, we have chaos, which, I think that most people would agree, is bad.
Yea, the forum is more liberal. how many characters are named CuntFuck? I can have a stupid thread where that's all that's said.

At the same time I definitely post'd that like 3 times since it's happened and I'm still here. It has nothing to do with rules, monks just being harassed
Fact Scream
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's