must be surgery day
2011.Oct.13, 04:55 PM
RE: must be surgery day
(2011.Oct.13 04:47 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Aren't Aussies the ones that were so stupid that failed at even that?

Aussies come from almost every country in the world. i would suggest we have a greater combined culture then any other country on the planet. i went to school with kids from over 150 different countries. this is over 10 years ago, now it would be an even greater number in the schools. that is a great thing in how it encourages people to be more tolerant and understand diversity. we also don't have one religious view that is fully dominant over the rest. creating a more free society then any other that i know of. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Oct.13, 05:14 PM
(2011.Oct.13 04:55 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.13 04:47 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Aren't Aussies the ones that were so stupid that failed at even that?

Aussies come from almost every country in the world. i would suggest we have a greater combined culture then any other country on the planet. i went to school with kids from over 150 different countries. this is over 10 years ago, now it would be an even greater number in the schools. that is a great thing in how it encourages people to be more tolerant and understand diversity. we also don't have one religious view that is fully dominant over the rest. creating a more free society then any other that i know of. Smile

Didn't it start as a penal colony?
i think that is what CF is getting at.
This post was last modified: 2011.Oct.13 05:14 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Oct.13, 05:22 PM
in toronto we have every culture i can think of.... except aussies.

Wu tang
2011.Oct.13, 05:38 PM
(2011.Oct.13 05:14 PM)Acooper Wrote:  

just like in the USA there where people living here before the British came. i believe the reason many people came to Australia (after the first boats) was to create a better life for themselves. the gold rush was when many nationalities started to come here.

2011.Oct.13, 05:50 PM
(2011.Oct.13 05:22 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  in toronto we have every culture i can think of.... except aussies.

i figure that i'm not prejdice if i hate everyone, including myself ( just so i don't leave anyone out)

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Oct.13, 06:09 PM
(2011.Oct.13 04:26 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.13 10:05 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  A'wwwww is the poor aussie prick finding it hard to understand anything British.. There there son come to me and i will teach you the ways.

Dickhead.. "our" forum... Are you some sort of fucking nonse.

inbreeding and cups of tea. the British culture can be summed up as easy as that.

Criminals and kangaroos.... Aussie culture.
2011.Oct.13, 06:25 PM
(2011.Oct.13 05:50 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.13 05:22 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  in toronto we have every culture i can think of.... except aussies.

i figure that i'm not prejdice if i hate everyone, including myself ( just so i don't leave anyone out)

I had this exact same argument with someone at the mar the other night
2011.Oct.13, 06:37 PM
(2011.Oct.13 05:38 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.13 05:14 PM)Acooper Wrote:  

just like in the USA there where people living here before the British came. i believe the reason many people came to Australia (after the first boats) was to create a better life for themselves. the gold rush was when many nationalities started to come here.

The reason people went to Australia is because they were forced to! It was only the Eastern half though. I will be on the Eastern part of Australia in about a week and a half too. Bonus for you guys getting to have me bless your continent with my presence. You're welcome in advance.

That's what she said
2011.Oct.13, 08:22 PM
going to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne?

2011.Oct.14, 01:00 AM
Good day mate

Your mumma