Loans and Mortgages
2007.Jun.15, 10:22 AM
Loans and Mortgages
I was wondering if we could add this to the game a lot of us have a ton of cash tied up in real estate.
It would be great if we could have loans against our properties and have to pay a certain amount every day to repay this loan or our property would be foreclosed on.
2007.Jun.15, 10:24 AM

that would be cool, or maybe we could sell the houses to different peoplebesides real Estate like Sale by owner type.
2007.Jun.15, 11:28 AM

pimpsta101 Wrote:that would be cool, or maybe we could sell the houses to different peoplebesides real Estate like Sale by owner type.
interesting idea
2007.Jun.15, 12:50 PM

Well my ranch is a little bit to big for just me so i could rent out a few rooms, maybe take and acre of the land and build an apartment block.

But seriously maybe a loan shark like in dope wars, you could borrow money, an amount based on your current lvl and get x days to repay it, if you dont then you get hospitalized regularly until you start making payments or something
2007.Jun.15, 01:40 PM

A player could just do this.
2007.Jun.15, 02:27 PM

Swizzler Wrote:But seriously maybe a loan shark like in dope wars, you could borrow money, an amount based on your current lvl and get x days to repay it, if you dont then you get hospitalized regularly until you start making payments or something
Indeed, just borrow it from a player and don't repay him, watch what will happen. Twisted
2007.Jun.15, 03:01 PM

P.S. Just to back up Shuama, make sure that player is of a lower level, lower stats, lower activity, lower job (in real life) and lower weapons and armour, oh ye and someone that doesn't have a lot of friends. That would be a good way of making money. Them type of people are also easy to find. Twisted