Forum Question
2007.Jun.14, 01:11 AM
Forum Question
Some of the words in the forum have two underlines under them and appear in orange or red, seems a bit random. They seem to be ads. Does anyone know what these are? And what benefit to the game are they? I thought it was my home computer being weird but after checking on a few other computers the same thing was popping up. Can anyone spread any light on this?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jun.14, 01:23 AM

looks like a program called contentlink, i suspect zenny gets paid to have it on the forum or she gets paid if we click an ad. A bit like google adwords

In fact roll over contentlink and it tells you what it is

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jun.14, 01:48 AM

Wow, really! I wasn't sure if it was something Mozilla does or not. hmm, guess I'll start clicking on more of them then Smile

2007.Jun.14, 01:51 AM

Cool, I just checked it out. Now I know why Zenith and Err couldn't advertise it or give anyone incentives to click on the words. It's against the rules. hmm, I wonder why other sites don't do this.

2007.Jun.14, 03:48 PM

Whoa, its real life referrals!! only not credits, $$$ Biggrin
2007.Jun.14, 04:23 PM

I clicked on it thinking I was making zenny and err some money, who does it make money for? Yourself and zenny and err?
2007.Jun.14, 08:53 PM

I think Just Zenith and Err. Not sure.

2007.Jun.14, 09:04 PM

yea i seen that cuz my friend waz makin his own game so he waz puttin ads on his page so he can make money i think it waz like 10 cents per click. if u add dat up its alot of money
2007.Jun.15, 12:40 AM

yer my mates got somethink like that, my mate goes the library and constantlly clicks it to build his money up lol. I'll click it on here when I can be bothered to press back 3 times.
2007.Jun.15, 08:40 AM

Is it not only if you purchase something from that link? it makes sence, and there is far, far to many possibilities to make a program to loop that. I think its if you buy whatever they want, then zen and err get a little from it. Just like simple ol' referrals Smile