AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Forum Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of the words in the forum have two underlines under them and appear in orange or red, seems a bit random. They seem to be ads. Does anyone know what these are? And what benefit to the game are they? I thought it was my home computer being weird but after checking on a few other computers the same thing was popping up. Can anyone spread any light on this?
looks like a program called contentlink, i suspect zenny gets paid to have it on the forum or she gets paid if we click an ad. A bit like google adwords

In fact roll over contentlink and it tells you what it is
Wow, really! I wasn't sure if it was something Mozilla does or not. hmm, guess I'll start clicking on more of them then Smile
Cool, I just checked it out. Now I know why Zenith and Err couldn't advertise it or give anyone incentives to click on the words. It's against the rules. hmm, I wonder why other sites don't do this.

Kokozama

Whoa, its real life referrals!! only not credits, $$$ Biggrin

badmanbren

I clicked on it thinking I was making zenny and err some money, who does it make money for? Yourself and zenny and err?
I think Just Zenith and Err. Not sure.

pimpsta101

yea i seen that cuz my friend waz makin his own game so he waz puttin ads on his page so he can make money i think it waz like 10 cents per click. if u add dat up its alot of money

badmanbren

yer my mates got somethink like that, my mate goes the library and constantlly clicks it to build his money up lol. I'll click it on here when I can be bothered to press back 3 times.

Kokozama

Is it not only if you purchase something from that link? it makes sence, and there is far, far to many possibilities to make a program to loop that. I think its if you buy whatever they want, then zen and err get a little from it. Just like simple ol' referrals Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's