TTDLv4
2011.Aug.09, 04:58 AM
RE: TTDLv4
Another idea

How about a button on the login page which allows you to stay logged in, i am sick of walking away for a little while and coming back to find myself logged out having to write my details in again just to log in, shits me!
2011.Aug.09, 05:47 AM
(2011.Aug.09 04:58 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Another idea

How about a button on the login page which allows you to stay logged in, i am sick of walking away for a little while and coming back to find myself logged out having to write my details in again just to log in, shits me!

dude save it as a bookmark. every time you click on the bookmark after going away/offline it will have your details already saved.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.09, 05:55 AM
(2011.Aug.09 05:47 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

dude save it as a bookmark. every time you click on the bookmark after going away/offline it will have your details already saved.

PML

This post was last modified: 2011.Aug.09 05:55 AM by Dreadwind.
2011.Aug.09, 04:17 PM

ppl would use it to say " i just got onlined"

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.09, 08:22 PM
i think he means he finds it annoying that you have to log back in. what i find annoying is that after 15 minutes youre "offline," but in general if you're around for less than 20 minutes you dont have to log back in, which can be confusing..

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.09, 10:38 PM

BINGO, we have a winner. I have AL as my home page and my member name and password are saved. Firefox loads and I hit enter. Nothing else to type in. My phone is the same.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Aug.10, 12:51 AM
There is this thing that asks do you want to save your username and password. Just once for shits and giggles I suggest you try clicking it. You will be amazed.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Aug.10, 08:01 AM
(2011.Aug.09 08:22 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i think he means he finds it annoying that you have to log back in. what i find annoying is that after 15 minutes youre "offline," but in general if you're around for less than 20 minutes you dont have to log back in, which can be confusing..

agree'd. this has caused me to think i was onlined before

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.10, 01:57 PM
(2011.Aug.10 08:01 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.09 08:22 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i think he means he finds it annoying that you have to log back in. what i find annoying is that after 15 minutes youre "offline," but in general if you're around for less than 20 minutes you dont have to log back in, which can be confusing..

agree'd. this has caused me to think i was onlined before

If I think that I always check my fightlogger. Problem is u can Only do that if u have Donator status.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2011.Aug.10, 02:24 PM
good point howl. i think it's time some simple shit was added for non-donor status. fightlogger is a given, IMO. i think the only real benefits to donating should be increased energy regen, AP, and the gym gain thing

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!