hypothetically, and if i were full time again...
2011.Jul.18, 01:35 PM
hypothetically, and if i were full time again...
how much would your gangs pay to have me?

im an exceptionally active player when i am active, and i have refferences that include some of the oldest members and strongest members in the game.

im not trying to whore myself out persay, just curious. what would the highest bid for filthymick be?
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.18 01:35 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Jul.18, 02:32 PM
RE: hypothetically, and if i were full time again...
nothing. if you want to be paid to join a gang then you are missing the point

Wu tang
2011.Jul.18, 02:46 PM
(2011.Jul.18 02:32 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  nothing. if you want to be paid to join a gang then you are missing the point
2011.Jul.18, 03:51 PM
if you were to join when i asked a week ago i probably wouldve tossed you 500 creds to get back on your feet, because im cool with the mick fam. but im sure youd find a better price elsewhere Wink

Wu tang
2011.Jul.18, 04:32 PM
i think of it more as a mercenary then being paid to join a gang. besides my mom donates so much i get an extra 100 creds everytime i log in it seems

thanx mom

and in a way thats sort of the thing, last time i was in a gang i was loaned 5 mil like twice a month towards housing. granted thats a perk more than being paid but, i got to keep the outcome of that perk.

maybe a better question is, who wants to provide the best perks for me, in the event that i can come back?

cober, u guys quit wit the bullshit cuz if i cant make anything this way it'll either be u guys or back to DM...

oh and for the record it'd cost spank wranglers 100 mil a month for me. just for the shame of wearing thier tag lmfao
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.18 04:34 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Jul.18, 04:38 PM
(2011.Jul.18 04:32 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i think of it more as a mercenary then being paid to join a gang. besides my mom donates so much i get an extra 100 creds everytime i log in it seems

thanx mom

and in a way thats sort of the thing, last time i was in a gang i was loaned 5 mil like twice a month towards housing. granted thats a perk more than being paid but, i got to keep the outcome of that perk.

maybe a better question is, who wants to provide the best perks for me, in the event that i can come back?

cober, u guys quit wit the bullshit cuz if i cant make anything this way it'll either be u guys or back to DM...

oh and for the record it'd cost spank wranglers 100 mil a month for me. just for the shame of wearing thier tag lmfao

so let me get this straight, you expect ppl to pay you for being in their gang?

lmfao.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.18, 04:47 PM
if you are'nt being paid then you're in the wrong gang. i've NEVER been in one that hasn't paid me in some way.

show of hands plz.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.18 04:47 PM by filthymick.

2011.Jul.18, 04:53 PM
Timmy, i mean FilthyMick , if you get back in the game , I will pay you by donating more Smile just so i can stay ahead of you .. and You are welcome

I know you at least earn your keep in a gang..

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2011.Jul.18, 05:00 PM
(2011.Jul.18 04:47 PM)filthymick Wrote:  if you are'nt being paid then you're in the wrong gang. i've NEVER been in one that hasn't paid me in some way.

show of hands plz.

Maybe you should join better gangs, cause it's the crappy gangs that pay to entice players to join.

I've never been in a gang that paid me to stay.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.18 05:44 PM by LikeWhoa.

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Jul.18, 05:03 PM
(2011.Jul.18 05:00 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.18 04:47 PM)filthymick Wrote:  if you are'nt being paid then you're in the wrong gang. i've NEVER been in one that hasn't paid me in some way.

show of hands plz.

Maybe you should join better gangs, cause it's the crappy gangs that pay to entice the players to join.

I've never been in a gang that paid me to stay.

2nd'd

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.