AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hypothetically, and if i were full time again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
how much would your gangs pay to have me?

im an exceptionally active player when i am active, and i have refferences that include some of the oldest members and strongest members in the game.

im not trying to whore myself out persay, just curious. what would the highest bid for filthymick be?
nothing. if you want to be paid to join a gang then you are missing the point
(2011.Jul.18 02:32 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]nothing. if you want to be paid to join a gang then you are missing the point
if you were to join when i asked a week ago i probably wouldve tossed you 500 creds to get back on your feet, because im cool with the mick fam. but im sure youd find a better price elsewhere Wink
i think of it more as a mercenary then being paid to join a gang. besides my mom donates so much i get an extra 100 creds everytime i log in it seems

thanx mom

and in a way thats sort of the thing, last time i was in a gang i was loaned 5 mil like twice a month towards housing. granted thats a perk more than being paid but, i got to keep the outcome of that perk.

maybe a better question is, who wants to provide the best perks for me, in the event that i can come back?

cober, u guys quit wit the bullshit cuz if i cant make anything this way it'll either be u guys or back to DM...

oh and for the record it'd cost spank wranglers 100 mil a month for me. just for the shame of wearing thier tag lmfao
(2011.Jul.18 04:32 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i think of it more as a mercenary then being paid to join a gang. besides my mom donates so much i get an extra 100 creds everytime i log in it seems

thanx mom

and in a way thats sort of the thing, last time i was in a gang i was loaned 5 mil like twice a month towards housing. granted thats a perk more than being paid but, i got to keep the outcome of that perk.

maybe a better question is, who wants to provide the best perks for me, in the event that i can come back?

cober, u guys quit wit the bullshit cuz if i cant make anything this way it'll either be u guys or back to DM...

oh and for the record it'd cost spank wranglers 100 mil a month for me. just for the shame of wearing thier tag lmfao

so let me get this straight, you expect ppl to pay you for being in their gang?

lmfao.
if you are'nt being paid then you're in the wrong gang. i've NEVER been in one that hasn't paid me in some way.

show of hands plz.
Timmy, i mean FilthyMick , if you get back in the game , I will pay you by donating more Smile just so i can stay ahead of you .. and You are welcome

I know you at least earn your keep in a gang..
(2011.Jul.18 04:47 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]if you are'nt being paid then you're in the wrong gang. i've NEVER been in one that hasn't paid me in some way.

show of hands plz.

Maybe you should join better gangs, cause it's the crappy gangs that pay to entice players to join.

I've never been in a gang that paid me to stay.
(2011.Jul.18 05:00 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.18 04:47 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]if you are'nt being paid then you're in the wrong gang. i've NEVER been in one that hasn't paid me in some way.

show of hands plz.

Maybe you should join better gangs, cause it's the crappy gangs that pay to entice the players to join.

I've never been in a gang that paid me to stay.

2nd'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's