PVP wars, stims and nimbus
2008.Mar.02, 12:54 PM

I just want to add something here. It's nearly impossible for a non donator to take part in these pvp wars. Even myself who donates a small amount every couple months is having a tough time affording pvp wars.
I believe lowering the costs of war will help bring more people into that aspect of the game and in the long run will be better for the bottom line.
2008.Mar.02, 02:09 PM

wars are entirely too expensive. the whole economy of this game is fucked
2008.Mar.02, 02:13 PM

I have to agree stims are expensive, but then I have to asked the question, why when a gang declares are they choosing brutalize or hospitalize rather than combat attack. I understand when one gang is at war and another declares on them, it is to save the hideout and win both wars, but I don't understand why some do it all the time?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.02, 02:17 PM

b/c stims are expensive. if you hospitalize someone you take them out of the game for the time being.
2008.Mar.02, 02:24 PM

playajam Wrote:b/c stims are expensive. if you hospitalize someone you take them out of the game for the time being.

Now that makes perfect sense, thank you Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.02, 02:28 PM

Jolabent Wrote:I have to agree stims are expensive, but then I have to asked the question, why when a gang declares are they choosing brutalize or hospitalize rather than combat attack. I understand when one gang is at war and another declares on them, it is to save the hideout and win both wars, but I don't understand why some do it all the time?

I'm only going to speak for myself here, but the reason why i will sometimes choose hospitalize or brutalize is because if you are trying to attack someone who is much stronger than you, it helps knock down their health more so than a standard combat attack. Doing that will then give you the opportunity to attack again and possibly get a good amount of gang points for someone you wouldn't be able to beat. It's not always affective, but sometimes it is...
2008.Mar.02, 02:58 PM

this is something I have called for in the past, I concur

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Mar.03, 06:32 AM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1