what do you
2011.Jul.14, 09:07 PM
RE: what do you
(2011.Jul.11 10:03 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  a gym day would be fine with me.

Wu tang
2011.Jul.15, 05:51 AM
(2011.Jul.14 03:19 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.14 02:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  quick question. anyone ever thought of how many hours are in a day?

acci's math is solid, in fact the best level to get such an event in would be i think 10, somewhere around there you can work all 8 of your normal career hours in full ap, then when you get full again you can do your four overtime.

having this would be sweet, and i'd take full advantage of it if it were to come along, however it could seriously eff up the game. i mean look at like angelrinowa(i think that's who it is). got 25 manu before anyone else hit 25 in anything and that was like last year... i don't feel like mathing mine out, but acci only did his off a 12 hour day, which is realistic, but i've pulled 24 hour days on contests before and i'd definitely do it for this so then you double your ap... i could see people at lower levels in their careers getting 2 maybe even 3 ranks just in one day. hell i'd probably get up 2 from where i am now and i'm not even that low.

tl;dr acci is correct, could cause major imbalances and be unfair towards those of us who have been working for a long time on a certain career

Actually, I noted my maths in the parentheses wrong - the 16 days of careering is for a full 24 hours. In my experience, it takes 40-50 days to level up when in the high teens, so at a low level, this could probably get you a whole level, but at a higher one, it would probably only get you a half.

As far as possible flaws, I guess the only thing is I calculated that it would reset after every twelve hours (i.e. after overtime, you go back into regular time), which, I suppose, defies precedent.

See i had faith you would find your error. Now try between donor and non donor and tell me what you get!

I smoke crack!
2011.Jul.15, 05:37 PM
(2011.Jul.15 05:51 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.14 02:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  quick question. anyone ever thought of how many hours are in a day?

acci's math is solid, in fact the best level to get such an event in would be i think 10, somewhere around there you can work all 8 of your normal career hours in full ap, then when you get full again you can do your four overtime.

having this would be sweet, and i'd take full advantage of it if it were to come along, however it could seriously eff up the game. i mean look at like angelrinowa(i think that's who it is). got 25 manu before anyone else hit 25 in anything and that was like last year... i don't feel like mathing mine out, but acci only did his off a 12 hour day, which is realistic, but i've pulled 24 hour days on contests before and i'd definitely do it for this so then you double your ap... i could see people at lower levels in their careers getting 2 maybe even 3 ranks just in one day. hell i'd probably get up 2 from where i am now and i'm not even that low.

tl;dr acci is correct, could cause major imbalances and be unfair towards those of us who have been working for a long time on a certain career

Actually, I noted my maths in the parentheses wrong - the 16 days of careering is for a full 24 hours. In my experience, it takes 40-50 days to level up when in the high teens, so at a low level, this could probably get you a whole level, but at a higher one, it would probably only get you a half.

As far as possible flaws, I guess the only thing is I calculated that it would reset after every twelve hours (i.e. after overtime, you go back into regular time), which, I suppose, defies precedent.

See i had faith you would find your error. Now try between donor and non donor and tell me what you get!

a huge difference.

anyways my point with the hours in a day, is if you work 12 hours, then study 8 that leaves you with 4 hours left over. how many of you have gone multiple days on 4 hours of sleep? much less over 1000? it's almost like the inflation aspect in that one thread that poptart necro'd

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Jul.15, 08:00 PM
(2011.Jul.15 05:37 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  

a huge difference.

anyways my point with the hours in a day, is if you work 12 hours, then study 8 that leaves you with 4 hours left over. how many of you have gone multiple days on 4 hours of sleep? much less over 1000? it's almost like the inflation aspect in that one thread that poptart necro'd

i only average 4 hours of sleep a night. i go to sleep between 2am-4am and get up 6:30-7ish am everyday except wednesday

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Jul.15, 08:21 PM
(2011.Jul.15 08:00 PM)Acooper Wrote:  

a huge difference.

i only average 4 hours of sleep a night. i go to sleep between 2am-4am and get up 6:30-7ish am everyday except wednesday

sounds familiar. different hours and tuesdays, but still familiar. my point was that most people can't do that. all of my friends stay up as late as me then sleep til like 2-3pm

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Jul.15, 10:56 PM
(2011.Jul.14 02:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  how many of you have gone multiple days on 4 hours of sleep?

I do and have been for years man. It's called the restaurant industry
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.15 10:57 PM by Budweiser.
2011.Jul.15, 11:28 PM
(2011.Jul.15 10:56 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.14 02:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  how many of you have gone multiple days on 4 hours of sleep?

I do and have been for years man. It's called the restaurant industry

I'll have a whopper junior please.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.16, 11:54 AM

a huge difference.

Why not Wednesday?

I smoke crack!
2011.Jul.16, 12:10 PM
(2011.Jul.16 11:54 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.14 03:19 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Actually, I noted my maths in the parentheses wrong - the 16 days of careering is for a full 24 hours. In my experience, it takes 40-50 days to level up when in the high teens, so at a low level, this could probably get you a whole level, but at a higher one, it would probably only get you a half.

a huge difference.

Why not Wednesday?

On Wednesdays he dresses like a woman and sells his body on the street for extra spending cash.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.16, 01:55 PM
(2011.Jul.16 12:10 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.16 11:54 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.15 05:51 AM)Dingus Wrote:  See i had faith you would find your error. Now try between donor and non donor and tell me what you get!

a huge difference.

Why not Wednesday?

On Wednesdays he dresses like a woman and sells his body on the street for extra spending cash.

I thought that was a dude.....I meant damn he's into crossdressing