what do you
2011.Jul.13, 05:17 PM
RE: what do you
(2011.Jul.13 05:15 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  i love how you guys think she owes you shit.

Well she did lose that bet.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.13, 05:22 PM
(2011.Jul.13 04:44 PM)durtywhite Wrote:  i say she gives us a whole month of gym training contest

+1

Wu tang
2011.Jul.13, 09:26 PM
(2011.Jul.13 12:32 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Careering all day would be worth it as there are very few ways to refresh your AP.

Skilling is questionable, the high level players would have to donate quite a bit to refresh all day.... $100 might yield one rank-up... for a level 10-15 though, a $100 donation would mean 4 ro 5.

I disagree. Crunching numbers that, admittedly, only apply to me, but I refresh 12 AP every refresh. This means every hour, I refresh 144 AP (12 * 12). Thus, in a day, I refresh enough for 3456 AP (144 * 12). That, for me is 192 hours worked (@18 AP/hour). This is equivalent to sixteen days of gameplay. All gained in one day. It's bad enough with gym days, where you can easily get ahead a whole day or two, getting that much gain is entirely ridiculous. If you are, for whatever reason, unable to play that day, you are so far behind. As Zen mentioned in a recently necro'd thread, she tries her best to keep inflation at a minimum. There's limits set on careers and skills for a reason. Just for this alone should be enough, but it also sets a dangerous precedent. As has been alluded to in this thread, people feel entitled to gym days monthly, even though they started out as a much less frequent event. People gradually got used to them and wanted more and more. This kind of phenomenon can only be expected with these ludicrous skill/career days. A single event has the potential to entirely alter the balance of the game, much less a series.

tl; dr - This has serious balance reprecussions. Don't do it.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Jul.13, 10:04 PM
(2011.Jul.13 09:26 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.13 12:32 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Careering all day would be worth it as there are very few ways to refresh your AP.

Skilling is questionable, the high level players would have to donate quite a bit to refresh all day.... $100 might yield one rank-up... for a level 10-15 though, a $100 donation would mean 4 ro 5.

I disagree. Crunching numbers that, admittedly, only apply to me, but I refresh 12 AP every refresh. This means every hour, I refresh 144 AP (12 * 12). Thus, in a day, I refresh enough for 3456 AP (144 * 12). That, for me is 192 hours worked (@18 AP/hour). This is equivalent to sixteen days of gameplay. All gained in one day. It's bad enough with gym days, where you can easily get ahead a whole day or two, getting that much gain is entirely ridiculous. If you are, for whatever reason, unable to play that day, you are so far behind. As Zen mentioned in a recently necro'd thread, she tries her best to keep inflation at a minimum. There's limits set on careers and skills for a reason. Just for this alone should be enough, but it also sets a dangerous precedent. As has been alluded to in this thread, people feel entitled to gym days monthly, even though they started out as a much less frequent event. People gradually got used to them and wanted more and more. This kind of phenomenon can only be expected with these ludicrous skill/career days. A single event has the potential to entirely alter the balance of the game, much less a series.

Well spoken

Be happy with what you have and stop bitching about what you dont have but keep donating cause Im not
2011.Jul.13, 10:19 PM
yo can we get a gym day already

Wu tang
2011.Jul.13, 10:50 PM

Inpaces math is solid as usual. I dunno wtf your talking about Acci it must not be imaginary math like inpace.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.14, 06:03 AM

Please someone can make a conclusion /summary for me...thanks
2011.Jul.14, 07:30 AM
refresh rate varies so your point is invalid!

I smoke crack!
2011.Jul.14, 08:03 AM
(2011.Jul.14 06:03 AM)Batman Wrote:  

Please someone can make a conclusion /summary for me...thanks

Always keep a careful eye for the tl; dr.

(2011.Jul.14 07:30 AM)Dingus Wrote:  refresh rate varies so your point is invalid!

Refresh rate varies, but so does the cost to work an hour of career. I, admittedly, don't have hard data to support it, but I recall it always being 1.5 * refresh. Granted, it wouldn't work out to exactly 16 days like mine did, but it would be, at the very least, more than 15 days.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Jul.14, 08:08 AM
keep diggin lil feller. not always

I smoke crack!