The "To Do" List (BWNH), Part Deux
2011.Jun.29, 08:17 PM
RE: The "To Do" List (BWNH), Part Deux
im thinking cost of jailbusting should be revamped. 1/3+ of your AP is just retarded.. they should be like a crime - flat AP. i'm thinking 20AP to jail bust, 50% of your energy to bust yourself out. simple as that, let's call it a day. next?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jun.30, 09:06 AM
any other ideas? a few more and i'm gonna make list #3

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jun.30, 10:02 AM
Weapon quality. A way to increase the quality of your weapon. A way to customize it.
It would work by using action or energy points to work on your weapon much like doing skills.
Your weapon would increase in quality with ratings and the rating of your weapon could not exceed your weapon skill maybe. This would really even things up for cry babies who whine about not being able to make endurance requirements.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jun.30 10:03 AM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jun.30, 10:05 AM
(2011.Jun.30 10:02 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Weapon quality. A way to increase the quality of your weapon. A way to customize it.
It would work by using action or energy points to work on your weapon much like doing skills.
Your weapon would increase in quality with ratings and the rating of your weapon could not exceed your weapon skill maybe. This would really even things up for cry babies who whine about not being able to make endurance requirements.

I like it. Another way to implement it would be to have a career skill, say, Engineering or Military, that could improve weapons for yourself and others. Just a suggestion.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Jun.30, 10:35 AM
(2011.Jun.30 10:05 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  
(2011.Jun.30 10:02 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Weapon quality. A way to increase the quality of your weapon. A way to customize it.

I like it. Another way to implement it would be to have a career skill, say, Engineering or Military, that could improve weapons for yourself and others. Just a suggestion.

engineering could fix up armor, and could create/upgrade new temporary items (grenades, mines, etc, that are one-time use, some are defense-only some are attack-only), and military could upgrade/create ranged weaponry. construction could tweak melee weaponry (but could not create anew). maybe engineering could create melee weapons as well.

2011.Jun.30, 12:03 PM
sounds cool. maybe manufacturing has to turn these items we crime from raw materials into something that the engineers and scientists could use to create or upgrade weapons and armors.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jun.30, 12:35 PM
(2011.Jun.30 12:03 PM)Monk Wrote:  sounds cool. maybe manufacturing has to turn these items we crime from raw materials into something that the engineers and scientists could use to create or upgrade weapons and armors.

All cool, but only martial arts, military and athletics can use all the crap made since we are trained physically better than the rest of you pencil pushers. Wink
2011.Jun.30, 12:36 PM
(2011.Jun.30 12:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Jun.30 12:03 PM)Monk Wrote:  sounds cool. maybe manufacturing has to turn these items we crime from raw materials into something that the engineers and scientists could use to create or upgrade weapons and armors.

All cool, but only martial arts, military and athletics can use all the crap made since we are trained physically better than the rest of you pencil pushers. Wink

Well you guys could just have other cool abilities anyone should be able to use the items made or upgraded.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.