AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The "To Do" List (BWNH), Part Deux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK, i can no longer edit my "master list" on the front page of the original posting, so i'm reposting this to add in everyone else's new suggestions. again, please add ideas by posting or whatever you like, and if i missed something, please don't hesitate to inform me! this is by no means all-encompassing, and... it will never happen! but it feels good to try (or vent)

Remember, a lot of these things were provided by the community AND myself, so i'm not taking the credit for this list, only compiling it. here is where we left off:

6/14/2011:

Should Implement:

new school classes
new Career Skills
new skills
new combat system
new gang upgrades
new things to spend gang points on
a skills reset system
special crimes for manufacturers
new crimes
a system to remove unwanted cyberware for doctors
the ability to cyberware and electronics as well as creating drugs for scientists
military-specific equipment
the ability to build and repair armor for engineers
new items that require more stats not more end
Where is Moriarty's ladder system?

also:
-Career reset system
-New options for spend credits
-Credit Transfer possibilities
-Automatic Stacking of "like" items (with the negligible option to "split" them)
-"Other" career possibilities (law enforcement, which could be used to reduce another player's ability to commit crimes)
-good "crimes" (we are all bad guys... but we all have legitimate career opportunities including medical and military... i'm soooooo lost)
-improved jail gym (lose less happiness or "gain" happiness as a possibility to counter for the terrible gym gains)
-Add in a "note" when sending cash and items so people dont go zomg why are u sending me X item?

6/15/2011:

-Actually give prizes for the contests (that are probably simply held to make us "forget" that stuff hasn't changed, and may very well be automated)
-EXP daily tracking
-More usable items (possibly from crimes)
-Character quests (with some rewards)
-Profile award buttons/tags for milestones we have hit in AL
-Medical being able to "bust" others out of the hospital
-Increase the minimum sale price of armor and weapons (at LEAST 50% of the purchase cost, preferably 66%)
-Add some balance to the weapons. In many cases, these "wild" criticals from other weapons (like pistols) outweigh the "consistent" dmg of shotguns, for example

6/21/2011:

-Skills that affect hospitalization times
-Skills that increase money from crimes and crime success
-skills that increase the effectiveness of career abilities and career point gain or even career point conversion
-Adjust the donator-time for new players based on feedback. one week of donator status may be more appropriate

more to come, ideas are welcome
Seriously anything that has to do with skills.
(2011.Jun.21 02:41 PM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously anything that has to do with skills.

+1
descriptive, thank you canosoup for that wonderful addition
GYM DAY!
How about an monthly subscription for donating. Maybe give some extra credits or speciality item(s) for incentive to sign up for a subscription. Or even different subscription packages.
I'd still like to be able to stim out borgs, as long as they've got above 1.00 humanity or something. Maybe stim out others that aren't in my gang with consent.
(2011.Jun.21 03:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'd still like to be able to stim out borgs, as long as they've got above 1.00 humanity or something. Maybe stim out others that aren't in my gang with consent.

I made the same comment about medics yesterday to someone in my gang they can heal me but not stim me seems like it should be both or neithier to me
(2011.Jun.21 05:08 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.21 03:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'd still like to be able to stim out borgs, as long as they've got above 1.00 humanity or something. Maybe stim out others that aren't in my gang with consent.

I made the same comment about medics yesterday to someone in my gang they can heal me but not stim me seems like it should be both or neithier to me

nvm
scientists only heal themselves
Hell, it'd be neat at rank 20+ medical to slow the healing process of people. Keep their ass at home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's