AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The "To Do" List (BWNH), Part Deux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011.Jun.24 09:41 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]11.June.24 --Added who has busted you out the most in the Ares JailRecorder.

i was surprised with this one, lol... some people there that i honestly didnt think bothered much... i was wrong. O.o

Is Zen 'back' or is this the new coder?

Anyway, Mrgreen Thanks Zen for doing _somethin_!!!
I like the "busted me" (and the reply to gang mail but I can see problems with thatRazz)

the top 10 or so on my list didn't surprise me too much but some of the ones farther down sure did.
I have wanted zen to implement mudkips into this game for a long time. Do you think we hear anything about it? not a chance!!!!
has Zen ever actually implemented a request from the AL community? I cant remember. :/

*cool... she has. Smile

Long freaking list to work through lol
(2011.Jun.25 05:44 AM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ]has Zen ever actually implemented a request from the AL community? I cant remember. :/

*cool... she has. Smile

Long freaking list to work through lol

she used to. i've personally requested a few things that she implemented immediately (literally, immediately) back in the day, i dont know what happened
keep the ideas rollin guys, if i get more i'll make a 3rd to-do thread. some day zenith will see it
(2011.Jun.21 06:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Hell, it'd be neat at rank 20+ medical to slow the healing process of people. Keep their ass at home.

it'd be neat if careers had more abilities. like.. at all.
(2011.Jun.27 06:08 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]keep the ideas rollin guys, if i get more i'll make a 3rd to-do thread. some day zenith will see it
(2011.Jun.21 06:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Hell, it'd be neat at rank 20+ medical to slow the healing process of people. Keep their ass at home.

it'd be neat if careers had more abilities. like.. at all.
when u are in the hospital/jail, it should show you what your personal time is at the top, as well as show you on the list of people
Quote:DocWagon to buy...like stims...buy a DogWagon for $15.000 from Underground District.
hahaha nice, interesting idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's