The "To Do" (but will never happen) list
2011.Jun.16, 10:23 AM
RE: The "To Do" (but will never happen) list
The upgradable turrets to hideouts which was suggested by zen herself.
This may take a while to implement since beta/testing on balazars gang is still very recent.

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Jun.16, 07:47 PM
i can no longer edit my original post. i may add some of these to a "new" list when enough are compiled.

new ideas:
Skills that affect hospitalization times
Skills that increase money from crimes and crime success
skills that increase the effectiveness of career abilities and career point gain or even career point conversion

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jun.16, 10:49 PM
How about to send career points in your gang???....or to buy some career points like the credits...

He is back....
2011.Jun.17, 04:36 AM
nah there was a reason for not being able to do that, zenith thinks that career points are overpowered as is (despite the diminishing effects as u level up, cuz they cost tons of AP). so that just sounds super OP

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jun.18, 03:41 AM
Awakened Lands Gazette
Current Version : 0.9.20110202r141 Server Uptime : 448 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes
11.February.25 --Fixed energy refresh for gym day to not charge more than stated. Will refund those who are listed as using credits in the logs for today.

Just sayin....

He is back....
2011.Jun.18, 07:38 PM
(2011.Jun.14 06:52 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2011.Jun.14 06:49 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  Put out Easter prizes.

Xmas prizes first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLzdzSTg4Tw
2011.Jun.19, 09:30 AM
(2011.Jun.17 04:36 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  nah there was a reason for not being able to do that, zenith thinks that career points are overpowered as is (despite the diminishing effects as u level up, cuz they cost tons of AP). so that just sounds super OP

A lower level could sell them to a higher level for huge stat gains.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Jun.19, 06:56 PM
career points? huh?

2011.Jun.19, 07:58 PM
make donator status for one entire month upon registering, instead of 3 days.

i think this would help give the newbies a chance to catch up with the rest of the players and learn the importantance of donator status. altogether a simple addition that would help encourage an increae in the player base.

Wu tang
2011.Jun.19, 09:08 PM
(2011.Jun.19 07:58 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  make donator status for one entire month upon registering, instead of 3 days.

i think this would help give the newbies a chance to catch up with the rest of the players and learn the importantance of donator status. altogether a simple addition that would help encourage an increae in the player base.

idk about a whole month, but maybe a week? i think that's a reasonable idea