EXP change when loosing fights
2007.Jun.07, 03:14 PM

It was a joke but if it really sounds interesting for some people, then here's how I see it.

It would be a separate game/site/board (call it whatever you prefer) from this 1 and every1 would be at lvl 1 to start with with no money, stats and nothing. No possibility to donate, of course and everytime you lose a fight, your character dies and you have to make a new 1. This could go on for a very long time even if its just to reach lvl 5 because it means youll have to go throught about 75-90 fights without losing once. Hmmm :!:
2007.Jun.07, 03:21 PM

Zenny will be getting complaints from people saying "because I killed ..... on the Level 5 Session, he hospitalised me on the real game" :cry: " I quit this stupid game forever" :oops: "Mooooooooom".
2007.Jun.07, 10:22 PM

badmanbren Wrote::cry: " I quit this stupid game forever" :oops: "Mooooooooom".
God didnt save any1 so far, what makes you think any mom will do it?? Twisted
2007.Jun.08, 12:46 AM

I agree with you bad. Somebody would get upset that you beat them on the side game and then hospitalize you in the main game. You all know this is true. HEHE
2007.Jun.08, 03:53 AM

but if it's a separate game we wont have the same ID's and we can simply rename our characters - so nobody will have their vendetta in here.

p.s. So EXP plus is a no. Oh well... what if it's made random (sometimes you learn from it, sometimes you dont, sometimes you get hit so hard it makes you downgrade mentally and maybe loose double exp lol)