AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: EXP change when loosing fights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Dormagonn

IMO you shouldn't loose ex points when loosing a fight.
Ever lost a fight? It gets under your skin, and boost your morale further.
In fact - you should GET exp for loosing.
A bit more realistic approach. And faster leveling for those players being targeted often
(no, not me)

::takes a glare behind the shoulder::

mudpies

I don't want to be forced to level just because a few people use me to test their stats (which I'm way ok with).

syntheticdarkness

In real life not all people learn from their mistakes, some people keep making that same mistake over and over again.
Amen to that! Think that would make things all to personal. Utter chaos would ensue......wait Twisted
Well it's either lose XP for getting cut to ribbons from a gun, or have to start a new player. I elected to go with the XP loss :evilsmirk:

mudpies

zenith Wrote:Well it's either lose XP for getting cut to ribbons from a gun, or have to start a new player. I elected to go with the XP loss :evilsmirk:

I think you might have made the right choice.

Thor

zenith Wrote:Well it's either lose XP for getting cut to ribbons from a gun, or have to start a new player. I elected to go with the XP loss :evilsmirk:
Make a hardcore version, with death every time you lose a fight! First to level 5 wins the game!
hydro9226 Wrote:
Make a hardcore version, with death every time you lose a fight! First to level 5 wins the game!

Hmmmm...

mudpies

that actually sounds like a really fun contest

Scorpious

mudpies Wrote:that actually sounds like a really fun contest

HMMMMMM, not really. Unless there is a way to take everyones train/XP/level factor from that point on and count us all as LVL 1 players just for the contest. Do not want everyone very high to slaughter the lowbies. Have the stats as if you just started the game to include needing the correct stats to use a specific weapon/armor piece. Then after the contests your XP/train results get added in to your current character. That way it gives an even chance for ALL players to win from LVL 1 to LVL 30s.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's