So congrats Brugada, you win
2011.May.23, 12:46 PM
RE: So congrats Brugada, you win
(2011.May.23 12:45 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  Is this thread about how much of a bitch boy B rug is?

Never did like that guy...

He's ok. Hes just mad.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.May.23, 04:21 PM
What is this life you all speak of?

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.May.25, 10:51 AM
(2011.May.22 08:05 AM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote:  It has been some time now that I have considered why I keep playing the game, if I get any enjoyment from it or not, and then an asshole like Brugada comes along and decides to ruin your day. It just makes you realise, no matter how powerful you become, no matter what you do, there were always be someone more powerful and if they decide to be an asshole, then there is nothing you can do. So congrats Brugada, you win.

There are continuous talks about the game dying, and being hospitalized over a simple mail doesn't help. You guys will probably tell me I'm a baby and need to grow up. But the simple matter is I just don't find enjoyment from the game anymore. You struggle and struggle, and get nowhere.

To the Outcasts, you guys have made the game great. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have quit the game ages ago. Good luck.

To everybody who participated in the Balazar wars each day, thanks. It was always in interesting war, and I hope you guys continue with it, but I won't be around to organise it any more.

I'm in Down Town, so feel free to milk me for xp anytime. I milked the inactives like hell, so feel free to do the same to me. I am keeping my armour and shotgun though, can't make it to easy for you.

So this is me, signing off.

General Info
Name: Jarlaxle456 [30253]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 48
Signed Up: March 7, 2009 3:19:59 pm
Last Active: May 22, 2011 2:45:15 pm
Last Action: 2 days 21 hours 5 minutes 58 seconds ago
Online: Offline

Pussy

He is back....