My Computer Crashed
2007.Jun.02, 02:42 PM
My Computer Crashed
Just wanted to let you know that until I work out the bugs , that I'll be on this community computer in my apartment bldg. So; when you see that the I.P. is different , you'll understand why . Nothing so far seems to be working to get MY computer back on line yet. I care about what you think , Zenith . :oops:
2007.Jun.02, 02:58 PM

this should have been more of a in game mail or private message (at top of forums)

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.02, 03:09 PM

Well, now everyone knows Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.02, 04:10 PM

well since everybody's posting worthless trreads i thought I add my two cents... this guy got mad at me the other day for throwing a frisbee to my dog at the park across the street from his house. He said "This is a leash only park!" and he walked over and tried to grab my dog! I told him to relax and stay away from my dog or I'd call the cops. So I took my dog and left... Later that night I brought some dog drek back to his house and left it on his front steps

Actually I didn't but I really wanted to.
2007.Jun.02, 04:33 PM

Holy Crap that is funny.
You win the funniest story award!
2007.Jun.02, 04:33 PM

Hey, thanks for reminding me, my dog was sitting outside, if he's unattended, he'll run off. Reading your story, I called for my dog and realized he wasn't in the house! Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.02, 04:58 PM

Thanks Yoda. Glad I could help Eagle. I'll be here all night.
2007.Jun.02, 06:54 PM

Did you have the drek in a bag and set it on fire? I hope so.

(as far as I am concerned you did put the drek there, sounds much more cooler that way. HEHE)