AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My Computer Crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stunderbuttz

Just wanted to let you know that until I work out the bugs , that I'll be on this community computer in my apartment bldg. So; when you see that the I.P. is different , you'll understand why . Nothing so far seems to be working to get MY computer back on line yet. I care about what you think , Zenith . :oops:
this should have been more of a in game mail or private message (at top of forums)
Well, now everyone knows Smile

psheehan78

well since everybody's posting worthless trreads i thought I add my two cents... this guy got mad at me the other day for throwing a frisbee to my dog at the park across the street from his house. He said "This is a leash only park!" and he walked over and tried to grab my dog! I told him to relax and stay away from my dog or I'd call the cops. So I took my dog and left... Later that night I brought some dog drek back to his house and left it on his front steps

Actually I didn't but I really wanted to.

syntheticdarkness

Holy Crap that is funny.
You win the funniest story award!
Hey, thanks for reminding me, my dog was sitting outside, if he's unattended, he'll run off. Reading your story, I called for my dog and realized he wasn't in the house! Smile

psheehan78

Thanks Yoda. Glad I could help Eagle. I'll be here all night.

Scorpious

Did you have the drek in a bag and set it on fire? I hope so.

(as far as I am concerned you did put the drek there, sounds much more cooler that way. HEHE)
Reference URL's