Bravery
2007.Jun.02, 12:13 AM
Bravery
How exactly does this work? I only discovered it today and I was at 16 points already.
Quote:pantheon of infamy, bravery page]Defeating stronger opponents requires that the opponent actually can put up a fight, and is at full strength.

The toughest (overall and battle stats wise) player I have attacked in a long time is mr.F and when I checked my score after the last time I attacked him and win, my score was still 16.

He defeated me 2 out of 7 or 8 battles since I started to attack him, how much tougher do they need to be to be called worthy opponents??
2007.Jun.02, 12:38 AM

Well I omit easy kills such as a player not having items equipped or causing so little damage as to pose no risk. I also have it where if they are already weakened they don't benefit the standings either.

There are cases where you can attack someone who is technically stronger, but if they pose no risk in the fight then they don't count. Their power level must be higher than yours (and of course that is hidden for the time being) and they must actually make a fight interesting to be on the list.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.02, 01:38 AM

I guess thats why this fight;
jlabrasseur leave win 62 14 1,907 1,492

got me 5 points?

Thanks for the quick answer.
2007.Jun.02, 04:06 AM

darktemplar is higher level and higher stats but i get no points from winning Sad
2007.Jun.02, 08:42 AM

2nd paragrash of her answer tells you why, I have the same situation with mr.F, he gives me 5 points when I win but only if he does more than X amount of damage. Haven't seen any1else giving me points so far.