gaining/regen, Humanity
2007.May.31, 09:25 PM
gaining/regen, Humanity
has anyone figered out the regen rate for gaining humanity back?

and is there a cap on humanity ?
*example*..you will never gain more then 7 Humanity*

just wondering..
2007.Jun.01, 12:02 AM

0.01 per day (not sure if you need to be online during that day to get it) and 0.15 when you get a level.

If there's more, I didn't find/see it yet.
2007.Jun.01, 12:18 AM

its .1 per level up and .01 per day you are active.

but i think this person was referring to the refresh rate, and how humanity affects it, not how much you gain.

i dont know. my assumption would be humanity directly affects your happiness rate - plus 1 humanity is + 1 to happiness refresh rate. for hp i dont know
2007.Jun.01, 01:03 PM
Re: gaining/regen, Humanity
kobalt Wrote:the regen rate for gaining humanity back?
There's no doubt in my mind about what he was asking there sweetie. Smile

Are you sure it's .1 for levels?? Hmm, damn and me who thought it would only take me 2 years to get back at the starting 5 humanity...

As for happy/energy refresh, I'm at 0 humanity and its slow, very slow (like 8-9 refresh to be back at full happy - gotta confirm this number though)so stick to the human side if you dont need cybers for now.
2007.Jun.01, 01:14 PM
Re: gaining/regen, Humanity
hydro9226 Wrote:
kobalt Wrote:the regen rate for gaining humanity back?
There's no doubt in my mind about what he was asking there sweetie. Smile

Are you sure it's .1 for levels?? Hmm, darn and me who thought it would only take me 2 years to get back at the starting 5 humanity...

As for happy/energy refresh, I'm at 0 humanity and its slow, very slow (like 8-9 refresh to be back at full happy - gotta confirm this number though)so stick to the human side if you dont need cybers for now.

wow i bet that can get alittle fustrating. :shock:
2007.Jun.01, 08:40 PM

kool, thanks for the info :wink:
2007.Jun.01, 10:55 PM

lots of credits spent every day refilling happiness.