Reset
2007.Jun.02, 04:21 PM

too many restrictions i am hearing...this is beginning to look like the u.n. Smile

resetting is stupid, way too many hours and money has been put into this game...a cap is not necessary...just change the amount of in hosp time for the big discrepancy in levels...ie...4 levels above....hosp for 10 min or less...makes attacking worthless Smile......energy starts getting expensive

doh
2007.Jun.02, 04:29 PM

gtoofs Wrote:too many restrictions i am hearing...this is beginning to look like the u.n. Smile

resetting is stupid, way too many hours and money has been put into this game...a cap is not necessary...just change the amount of in hosp time for the big discrepancy in levels...ie...4 levels above....hosp for 10 min or less...makes attacking worthless Smile......energy starts getting expensive

Now that is a fantastic idea!
2007.Jun.02, 06:50 PM

OOOO. Nice idea on the hospital thing. Biggrin However, there are games people still donate too that reset every few months or so. However, no need for resets with good ideas like these. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
2007.Jun.02, 10:28 PM

dude resets suck ass,it just makes other players that worked hard quit
2007.Jun.02, 10:45 PM

gtoofs Wrote:too many restrictions i am hearing...this is beginning to look like the u.n. Smile

Simple is where I'd like to keep it. I like the hospital time idea.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.03, 10:43 AM

zenith Wrote:

Simple is where I'd like to keep it. I like the hospital time idea.

tweaking it a bit more

level difference 5 = 20 min, 10 = 15 min, 15 = 10min, 20 + =5 min

just a starting point

but it will get very costly to keep attacking thereby detering bullying

doh
2007.Jun.03, 11:04 AM

I think those hospital times are too restrictive.

Not against the general idea, but a hospitalization should definitely be a lil more painful than 10 minutes.

Experience is already sacrificed when hospitalizing. If a player wants to make a statement to another player, he/she should be able to do so.
2007.Jun.03, 11:12 AM

mtngti Wrote:I think those hospital times are too restrictive.

Not against the general idea, but a hospitalization should definitely be a lil more painful than 10 minutes.

Experience is already sacrificed when hospitalizing. If a player wants to make a statement to another player, he/she should be able to do so.
I second that.
2007.Jun.03, 11:14 AM

mtngti Wrote:I think those hospital times are too restrictive.

true...i do agree with that...i guess its the repeated use of it people are wanting to curb...

dunno...just thoughts.....im sure zen will do what she sees fit and fair

i can see it both ways

doh
2007.Jun.03, 12:20 PM

you could decrease the time of hospitalization slightly 75% of what it is now but make it to if someone attacks and hospitalizes within a 24 hour period, each time after that the chances for police catching you would increase by 10%. Just an Idea

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin