Posting off creds without straight to bank
2011.May.11, 09:55 AM
RE: Posting off creds without straight to bank
(2011.May.10 07:16 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I think it's abuse of power to lock and unlock threads for personal gain when nobody else has this ability. This is also the third or forth thread you've posted about your god damn credits. Nobody cares. Either quit the game or play the game. It's getting old.
also, anybody that fell for this is a bit dim. He's been baiting this credit market bullshit for a while now.

Lol... Actually if you havnt noticed he ha been perma-mugged for the last like 3 days, I got 2k free creds off him and others got a lot more. People who didn't believe missed out on a lot of 200k+ mugs

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.May.11, 01:13 PM
doesnt this violate the game rules buy giving or selling off your stuff before quiting?

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.May.11, 01:24 PM
He isn't giving anything away. He's just selling his credits and not banking his money, nothing wrong with that.

That's what she said
2011.May.11, 02:21 PM
Actually mr.bebopcrew, I have just been selling credits and not banking. And if you missed out on the chance to profit on 25000 credits so far, then I can say that it's not really my problem that your lightbulb shines dimmer then the rest. And just for good measure, I will do something for the first time on this forum.

Bebop, fuck off.

As for the best mug, I don't have the slightest idea on how to find that out, cause everytime I log on theres around 50-200 attacks on me. So I might as well just post my items on the market and some time in the future someone might be lucky.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.May.11, 06:00 PM
Just as I come back you're leaving, but for good this time. Had some good times in the past when you were in our gang.
2011.May.11, 08:12 PM
(2011.May.11 02:21 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Actually mr.bebopcrew, I have just been selling credits and not banking. And if you missed out on the chance to profit on 25000 credits so far, then I can say that it's not really my problem that your lightbulb shines dimmer then the rest. And just for good measure, I will do something for the first time on this forum.

Bebop, fuck off.

As for the best mug, I don't have the slightest idea on how to find that out, cause everytime I log on theres around 50-200 attacks on me. So I might as well just post my items on the market and some time in the future someone might be lucky.

I wouldn't waste enough of my time, energy, or attention on you to find your profile and mug you, so I didn't miss shit. You still didn't comment on your taking advantage of modding privilege for personal gain, guess the jury's still out on that one. As far as your retirement, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your next couple retirements, just as I enjoyed the several previous ones. You'll be missed on the forums, but don't worry. There are plenty others to carry on your work, making this forum a miserable place.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.May.11, 08:14 PM
(2011.May.11 08:12 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2011.May.11 02:21 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Actually mr.bebopcrew, I have just been selling credits and not banking. And if you missed out on the chance to profit on 25000 credits so far, then I can say that it's not really my problem that your lightbulb shines dimmer then the rest. And just for good measure, I will do something for the first time on this forum.

Bebop, fuck off.

I wouldn't waste enough of my time, energy, or attention on you to find your profile and mug you, so I didn't miss shit. You still didn't comment on your taking advantage of modding privilege for personal gain, guess the jury's still out on that one. As far as your retirement, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your next couple retirements, just as I enjoyed the several previous ones. You'll be missed on the forums, but don't worry. There are plenty others to carry on your work, making this forum a miserable place.

haha, great post.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.