AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Posting off creds without straight to bank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Selling my 35000 creds slowly, just to spice things up for the random mugger.

I'm not gonna give any fucking cred away. You want a cred, buy it. You want it cheap, then mug the cash back.

I've stopped playing, so my way of going with a bang is just giving everything away slowly. Selling my items on the market, so if your lucky and buy it, then you might just earn a couple hundred thousands there as well.

Locking this topic since it's just meant as an information.
More credits on the market. Gonna increase the amount of credits and their price when I get down to 30 000.
bye.

The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.
Anyone ready for the 10 000 credits for 450 each Bonanza? Gonna post of credits in bulks of 2-4000 today. Tomorrow the last bulk will be a 10 000 credit for 450-500each.

Enjoy the free credits and hope people have fun mugging my ass off. The one with the biggest mugging will receive my weapon as a reward.
Dont forget to add only many times you have been double or triple etc mugged. Still remember the crys and moans about this when it happened to legoflambofgod.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-8...flambofgod
so who got the best mug?
No one did, he was full of sheet...lol
Did he already post the 10k creds?
Look at the last time he was online.
I think it's abuse of power to lock and unlock threads for personal gain when nobody else has this ability. This is also the third or forth thread you've posted about your god damn credits. Nobody cares. Either quit the game or play the game. It's getting old.
also, anybody that fell for this is a bit dim. He's been baiting this credit market bullshit for a while now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's