Dying game part deux
2011.May.08, 08:16 AM
RE: Dying game part deux
(2011.May.08 06:37 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  People us to use the forum a lot more. Everybody knows that most of their posts are going to be deleted to they stop posting.

This.

While the game is getting a bit stale, mods are killing it off all together.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2011.May.08, 08:28 AM
(2011.May.08 08:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  People complain, but look who's still playing. lol I wouldn't want to give incentives to people who don't put up an effort to vote for themselves, either, nor would I want to do any major updating for a community who's majority goal is to be a majority BITCH and complain every step of the way, good or bad, right or wrong, smart or stupid.

The game won't go down for a while. Most of the sheep who complain and bash the game and mail Zen with their shitty little 'This game sucks and you're a fuckhead admin' will still be here playing, sucking on Zen's tit until they're good and ready to cut their own lips from the nipple.

You guys want some updates? Want some Zen face time? Maybe stop being assholes and say hello once in a while. Ask how she's doing. SAY SOMETHING NICE. It's kind of odd that the asshole of the game can go to someone and say a simple hello and be nice while people who consider me the asshole of the game and do nothing but bitch about the game and myself can't be assed to type anything more than some hate speech about her and the product they're stuck on like crack babies.

I posted something similar to this awhile back and all I got was a shit ton of negative comments of people crying like a bunch of bitches. Good to see someone else realize that it's the communities fault not just zens that the game is going down the shitter.
2011.May.08, 11:38 AM
(2011.Apr.24 05:14 PM)ditallica Wrote:  maybe the reason for a dead forum is because there is nothing new to talk about. nothing new has been added to the game which makes it hard for people to make thoughtful threads. everytime there is a good idea here, either:
1) it gets shot down by the community
OR
2) more likely, never gets addressed by Zen.

If zen were to make additions, changes, and come with new material, the forum will follow along and spring back to life. But none of us are going to witness this as zen most likely wont address this issue either.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.08, 11:40 AM
(2011.May.08 08:28 AM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.May.08 08:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  People complain, but look who's still playing. lol I wouldn't want to give incentives to people who don't put up an effort to vote for themselves, either, nor would I want to do any major updating for a community who's majority goal is to be a majority BITCH and complain every step of the way, good or bad, right or wrong, smart or stupid.

The game won't go down for a while. Most of the sheep who complain and bash the game and mail Zen with their shitty little 'This game sucks and you're a fuckhead admin' will still be here playing, sucking on Zen's tit until they're good and ready to cut their own lips from the nipple.

You guys want some updates? Want some Zen face time? Maybe stop being assholes and say hello once in a while. Ask how she's doing. SAY SOMETHING NICE. It's kind of odd that the asshole of the game can go to someone and say a simple hello and be nice while people who consider me the asshole of the game and do nothing but bitch about the game and myself can't be assed to type anything more than some hate speech about her and the product they're stuck on like crack babies.

I posted something similar to this awhile back and all I got was a shit ton of negative comments of people crying like a bunch of bitches. Good to see someone else realize that it's the communities fault not just zens that the game is going down the shitter.

Yeah. I've got the wall back up, so I'm ready for their negativity. Surprisingly, there hasn't been much.
2011.May.08, 12:06 PM
I believe some of it it the communities fault for being a bunch of glenn's and monks. The other half of the blame lies on Zen for not doing shit. She does nothing so we complain, we complain she does nothing. It's an endless cycle and one of us has to step up and be the bigger person. Unfortinantly that will never be the community because we have a bunch of whinny pussies like glenn and monk.

On a side note I'm sure monk will delete this as soon as he see's it. So read it while its up people!

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.May.08, 12:09 PM
(2011.May.08 12:06 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  I believe some of it it the communities fault for being a bunch of glenn's and monks. The other half of the blame lies on Zen for not doing shit. She does nothing so we complain, we complain she does nothing. It's an endless cycle and one of us has to step up and be the bigger person. Unfortinantly that will never be the community because we have a bunch of whinny pussies like glenn and monk.

On a side note I'm sure monk will delete this as soon as he see's it. So read it while its up people!

How can you be so sure?

I have no idea what this bitch is babbling about in my forum lol.
This post was last modified: 2011.May.08 12:09 PM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.May.08, 12:48 PM
Although I agree there are a shit load to many whining bitches here, it's also not our job as the players to make the admin feel good about the game, we donate to the game, we don't need to sweet talk the admin just so she keeps updating it.

The downfall of AL is entirely on zens hands, no game can have a happy player base when the best updates we get in over a year are some bug fixes. I just hope the game doesn't en to quickly becauseive spent 4 years playing it, the least she can do is post a fuckin comment here and there, to let us know she still cares.

I like zen but I do not like what she's turned this game into, their are so many dedicated players go have been playin for years, and she hasn't held up anything on her behalf. All she's doing now is seeing how long she cancontimie making profit before she switches it off.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.May.09, 03:01 AM
(2011.May.08 12:48 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  Although I agree there are a shit load to many whining bitches here, it's also not our job as the players to make the admin feel good about the game, we donate to the game, we don't need to sweet talk the admin just so she keeps updating it.

The downfall of AL is entirely on zens hands, no game can have a happy player base when the best updates we get in over a year are some bug fixes. I just hope the game doesn't en to quickly becauseive spent 4 years playing it, the least she can do is post a fuckin comment here and there, to let us know she still cares.

I like zen but I do not like what she's turned this game into, their are so many dedicated players go have been playin for years, and she hasn't held up anything on her behalf. All she's doing now is seeing how long she cancontimie making profit before she switches it off.

How much do u think it is to run a game like this per month can't imagine it being too much? All this is based on speculation for all we know game could have sold or she might employ someone to do coding and changes?
2011.May.09, 03:24 AM
two options, log in and play the game.

or don't. no need to bitch about it just stop if you don't want to play it.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.May.09, 03:25 AM
but this world is not enough we want more for our pennys we put in its like robinhood steal from the rich give to zen come on light our fucking fire bring home the bacon give us somethink to smily abought please not hard: loi

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH